Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mortal Online Interviews, Videos and other information

KhalathwyrKhalathwyr Member UncommonPosts: 3,133

Just thought I would put together a list of links to information some people may want if they are interested in this game and want a more central location to have access to it. I will update it with more articles as they come. If you find an article that has not been list here please post a link and I will add it to the original post.

Written Interviews

Information for GC '08 interview: interviewer unknown

rpgwatch.com interview - October 7, 2008

mmosite.com interview - October 16, 2008

mmogamer.com interview - December 2, 2008

gamesnafu.com interview - March 10, 2009

Video Interviews

Interview with Henrik Nystrom, CEO of Star Vault – September 1, 2008

Interview with Henrik Nystrom, CEO of Star Vault by Game Over Online – September 5, 2008. Interview starts at around minute 8:00 after trailer. After clicking the link, look at the dates on the left and use the white > in the bottom blue frame to advance pages. On the second page at the bottom is the Games Convention 2008 – 3 video. Click the >> to the right side to play video.

Mortal Online interview and look inside studio on Swedish news channel – November 11, 2008

Mats Persson Interview on Swedish TV - February 15, 2009. After clicking on the link and the video pops up, slide the time slider to 19:50. Interview goes through 26:15. English written translation by Mats here.

Star Vault Information

Home site.

Details on their transactions/partnerships concerning the Unreal Engine 3 and Grome modeler.

Mortal Online main site.

BETA  announced - March 18, 2009 [Swedish version] / [English version]

BETA Sign-up page - March 18, 2009

Quick Reference Material

Mortal Online Wikipedia

Mortal Online Wikia

Alpha Build Combat system as of December 1, 2008

Mortal Online timeline from Star vault in Swedish – Page 3

"Many nights, my friend... Many nights I've put a blade to your throat while you were sleeping. Glad I never killed you, Steve. You're alright..."

Chavez y Chavez

Comments

• L1ghtsabeRL1ghtsabeR Member Posts: 102

Nice work!

Definitely useful information to those who are new to the game.

• KhalathwyrKhalathwyr Member UncommonPosts: 3,133

Thanks! Going to try to keep this updated with any new interviews and such that Henrik, Mats and the guys do. If you see anything don't be shy, throw it on over here!

"Many nights, my friend... Many nights I've put a blade to your throat while you were sleeping. Glad I never killed you, Steve. You're alright..."

Chavez y Chavez

• JelloB2000JelloB2000 Member CommonPosts: 1,848

Thread stickied.

Muchos nachos Jello!

Chavez y Chavez

• rik666rik666 Member Posts: 69

Much information really helpfull :D

But i wanna know if this game gonna be free or not, if you know it, then tell me please.

• demidovdemidov Member Posts: 7

this game will not be released until 2010 E4 imo

That's only prediction but i could bet few bucks on it

Originally posted by rik666

Much information really helpfull :D
    But i wanna know if this game gonna be free or not, if you know it, then tell me please.

Q: How much will it cost?

A: Mortal Online will require a monthly fee similar to other MMORPG’s on the market.

That's from the FAQ on the official site.

Chavez y Chavez

• wmada2kwmada2k Member UncommonPosts: 193

http://www.youtube.com/user/MortalOnline

There you can see all the official videos for Mortal Online! 

You can also follow them on Facebook to stay updated:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mortal-Online/141042049247601

Nice thread!