Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This game is a true gem.

muchavezmuchavez Member UncommonPosts: 199

One of the few games out there with a territory control endgame.  PvE raid / grind for gear and have no real impact on the game world MMORPGs are a dime a dozen if you like territory control games download this and try it out.

on a minor note character customization isnt that bad either.

Comments

• MithrandolirMithrandolir Member UncommonPosts: 1,701

I have been playing western MMO's since MUD's in the earfly and mid 90's, then onto graphical MMO's with M59 and UO at launch... then right into EQ1 and AC1, AO, DAoC, and right up thorugh today.

I am, I guess you would say, a fan of the genre. I find something to love in most of these mmorpgs. However, I generally do not like much about eastern style mmo's. I don't knock them, they just aren't my style.

Suffice to say that I am blown away at how much i am enjoying PWI. You are correct, this game is a real gem! I'd go so far as to call it amazing. In an era of stale western MMO's, PWI comes through with some amazing content, stunning graphical environments, deep character creation and rich adventure around every turn. The world is teaming busy and has so much stuff going on that the world feels magical no matter where you look.

People can say whatever they want about this game, it's been an amazing amount of fun for me over the past week or so.... and took me completely by surprise. I have canceled both of my premium subscription MMO's... because when i log into them now i simply would rather be playing PWI.