WHAT A BEAST! GUY HACKS 2MOONS AND GIVES 30X EXP!

xNORExxNOREx St. Peters, MOMember Posts: 1

2moons was hacked on 12-15-08 around 10:50pm (Missouri). i know i know....people have done it IN THE PAST. this was great, started off with a gm message appearing (from hacker) saying 2moons is a fking joke...so on so on, then says u shouldnt p/o a hacker.

2moons shuts entrance into server off imeddiately but everyone in it enjoys the 30X....let me repeat.. 30X!!!! exp for about 15min before all servers are finally shut down.

what a beast....first ive ever seen able to change experience and and take full control of the most popular server.

Tagged:

Comments

• jaeger1jaeger1 Capital FederalMember Posts: 12

Serious security hole!

This game isn't bad but isn't good either... anyways, this must have been a fun event even if it wasn't "real GM" driven

Also, I hope that the "hacker" got his ass banned forever, as people like this are just a nuisance in the world... it's better to report bugs like these.

• RavenRaven LondonMember UncommonPosts: 1,994
    Originally posted by jaeger1

Serious security hole!
    This game isn't bad but isn't good either... anyways, this must have been a fun event even if it wasn't "real GM" driven
    Also, I hope that the "hacker" got his ass banned forever, as people like this are just a nuisance in the world... it's better to report bugs like these.

This guy just took control of a whole server... "ban forever" lool. I dont think you know how ban works :P More than likely there isnt an account to relate to. If the guy was good there shouldnt even be an IP to relate to, what are they going to ban?

• drasilgamedrasilgame goodnaMember Posts: 58

You can't ban hackers like that. Who can just unban themself and do anything a GM can do.

• dubman23dubman23 Los Angeles, CAMember Posts: 11

meh, this game sucks, i was dissapointed by it :/

• Kills4FunKills4Fun Toronto, ONMember Posts: 14

Play Dekaron wayyy better than 2moons. Better Community better everything who ever is reading this playyy dekaron!!

• SarbocabrasSarbocabras Peachland, BCMember Posts: 257
    Originally posted by woaifan

editied vitrual trading  - Justix

This is the last bull shit we need. F**cking bots and because this game is in china and there seems to be a problem, we will experience the same issue

• manthing9999manthing9999 Rockford, ILMember Posts: 1

I haven,t played in a month due to hachers in the game they are everywhere

Vernon Prince

• EricDanieEricDanie Rio de JaneiroMember Posts: 2,238

Welcome to F2P MMOs, where you can't really know if the guy hacked too much or spent too much in the Cash Shop.

• psychospypsychospy ILiganMember Posts: 4

One thing i quit 2moons cause of massive hacks! left and right! lol anyawy 30x EXP is way out of hand!!!! , i saw that in dekaron PH too but no 30x EXP but some hackers manage to play with the "GM tools"

Today is a good day to die

• cloudacvcloudacv peoria, AZMember UncommonPosts: 148
    Originally posted by psychospy

One thing i quit 2moons cause of massive hacks! left and right! lol anyawy 30x EXP is way out of hand!!!! , i saw that in dekaron PH too but no 30x EXP but some hackers manage to play with the "GM tools"

how fun

• Pro_PwnererPro_Pwnerer asfdsaf, KYMember Posts: 51

Hacks make crappy games fun as hell =))))

• WizardryWizardry Ontario, CanadaMember EpicPosts: 12,826

I doubt[very much]that the guy is a hacker,he probably has inside information,like knows people there or actually may have been a employee of that developer or a former GM.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• misterdurpmisterdurp South Park ElementaryMember Posts: 157

in a way its good he hacked it, so Acclaim is aware of the problem and will solve it. on the other hand he (the hacker) could have sent a report on it. but you know how customer support is in most f2p mmos... :)