Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

COH or COV

Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

Just got bored a bit with atlantica online so decided to give this game a try,but i was wondering which one is better heroes or villains?i have no clue what so ever on the game,just heard some good stuff about it so going to try it open minded

Comments

• SnipanSnipan Member CommonPosts: 184

If you haven´t bought it yet, download the free trail from www.cityofheroes.com.

For what side who is most fun, I think you have to try for yourself. I however use to recommend friends to try out CoH first, because things feels more accessible and user friendly at lower levels. The hero side also have more options when it comes to zones and missions as well as more players. Something missing on the villain side is some kind of gathering place where both low and high level characters can hang around together (the hero side have Atlas Park).

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

Sweet a trial,well thanks for the answer and ill hopefully be playing it by the weekend

• gaeanprayergaeanprayer Member UncommonPosts: 2,341

They haven't been separate games for a while now. If you play one, you can play the other for free.

"Forums aren't for intelligent discussion; they're for blow-hards with unwavering opinions."

• pussaykatpussaykat Member Posts: 791

"Blue side" refering to the hero side is commonly more active on most servers.

If you actually give it a try join the global channel "Jello Shooters" you will find a helpful community and nice people to talk with while you're trying out the game.

-Would you like cheddar or swiss cheese?
    -Yes.