Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The game is fun, but the customer service is a joke...

xJubexxJubex Member Posts: 23

You have a problem, well it wont ever be resolved in this game. They say language is the problem, but its not much of a problem. The answer we get to any problems is always the same, "sorry, nothing i can do, go talk to another person". And they wont even tell you who.

This is the situation, a player got banned for making too many accounts....??? The best part is he didn't make a new account for over 2 weeks. This is not a problem according to the terms and aggrement. This is like a cop pulling you over and arresting you as he's making up a new rule.... NO warning or anything. Once you get arrested, every cop tell you they cant help you sorry, talk to someone else. You ask the Chief of police for help(the person at the bottom, Heli Lu) and he sends u walking. The best part is only the Account manager can ban players, and this guy does it more then anyone i have ever seen. If banning was like killing, this guy would be Hitler's Mentor!!! I'm not trying to be funny or mean. I'm just stating the facts.

So, if the GM and Account Manager will be breaking the TOS, then i will contact my bank and disput the charge. It is no longer a legal document. (The Top gold buyer on this game will no longer spend a penny! But will get all his money back)

By the way, thank you, this is all the proof i needed to make this charge back and easy process!!

People think that its a plot. If you dont spend money on the game, you will be screwed over for any reason they wish. So if they keep doing this, people will all start spending... WRONG! We wont!

I was once a major spender on this game, but i have since then stopped. Looking at this game in a diffrent way.

[9:37:59 AM] songuyenca says: hello

[9:38:22 AM] Heli Lu says: hello?

[9:38:54 AM] songuyenca says: hi I have an issue regarding with the accounts in WOKF, do you have a minute ?

[9:39:07 AM] Heli Lu says: waht's your problem

[9:39:53 AM] songuyenca says: My accounts were frozen this morning, and when I asked a GM, he said i was banned because I have too many accounts

[9:40:50 AM] songuyenca says: and then he told me to contact you if I want this resoloved

[9:41:03 AM] songuyenca says: so here I am.

[9:41:10 AM] Heli Lu says: The GM found you use those accounts to get many coins unreasonably

[9:42:09 AM] songuyenca says: But it was never included in the TOS, I mean if I know straight i wasn't allowed to do that, i wouldn't do it

[9:42:21 AM] Heli Lu says: what did you do

[9:42:25 AM] songuyenca says: and I spent lots of effort training my main accounts

[9:42:31 AM] songuyenca says: create accounts

[9:42:38 AM] songuyenca says: to get teleport stones

[9:42:56 AM] Heli Lu says: did you use any bots?

[9:43:01 AM] songuyenca says: nope never

[9:43:06 AM] Heli Lu says: sorry

[9:43:10 AM] songuyenca says: I know that is illegal

[9:43:27 AM] Heli Lu says: sorry, it's GM's decision

[9:43:46 AM] songuyenca says: the GMs told me to contact you...

[9:43:53 AM] songuyenca says: 2 different ones

[9:44:19 AM] Heli Lu says: you had many coins in your accounts

[9:44:28 AM] songuyenca says: from buying and selling gold

[9:45:05 AM] songuyenca says: ppl buying gold at ridiculous prices

[9:45:58 AM] songuyenca says: just check the trade logs

[9:47:10 AM] songuyenca says: We are a group of friends on Ventrilo right now and we are all stunned by this new.

[9:47:28 AM] Heli Lu says: sorry

[9:47:32 AM] Heli Lu says: i do not know

[9:47:48 AM] Heli Lu says: i will end this conversation

[9:47:55 AM] songuyenca says: so can you be any helps to me ?

[9:48:48 AM] songuyenca says: oh well at least told me who i can contact to help me..

SS of the convo =

http://www.picgrip.com/users/557155/images/39999

http://www.picgrip.com/users/557155/images/40000

http://www.picgrip.com/users/557155/images/40001

Comments

• xJubexxJubex Member Posts: 23

I wouldn't be suprised if they ban me after this, it matters not, i live in a free country, so i WILL speak my mind!!

This game needs to be set straight and no more BS. Management needs to stop being trigger happy with the bans, and leave people alone to play.

• IkeTurner197IkeTurner197 Member Posts: 22

Wow are you kidding me. I am not sure why they would bann him for making accounts there is nothing stated about this matter. I contacted gm for this guy as well and I dont even like him he is not in my school.

I think its a shame that an official server would do this to its customers.

I ask the gm staff in game how they could bann a player for something not in tos

And they say because we think he uses for farming  money.

Still no clear answer were he is breaking tos here.

So being one of the leaders of the top school on the server I ask the GM can you please tell me how many accounts you are aloud to have.

I cant get an answer so they have no rules on how many you are aloud to have I was told he was reported because players are jelious he levels to fast.

Its not good to be popular so basically they banned this guy because he Grinds to good.

Hmm dont know about you all But I think I am getting alittle fed up with the neglect or reasoning of this game.

• songuyencasonguyenca Member Posts: 11

I talked to 3 different GMs and were directed to talk to the account manager, which they didn't say who before they terminate the chat window. But i found out he was Heli Lu. As you can see again, after taking to the account manager,I was told its "GM's decision". It is just a permanent loop of who can help me.  And heck, nothing I did was illegal according to the term of service.

• MagikarpsGhostMagikarpsGhost Member RarePosts: 689

lol hapend to me aswell. but the reason they banned me was much funnyer (you leveled to quickly) got from 1-20 in a day..buit i had a big group of friends i was with lmao. Then my friend got banned for "Buying gold" because he has 10k at lvl 1 (umm hello i gave him that gold >>). This company is a joke and just needs to be shut down..supprised no one has hacked them and crashed the game..if anyone wants to send a screen so we can laugh XD.

free 7 day sub and unlocks for swtor new accounts and 90+ day inactive subs click here to get it!

Click here for trove referral, bonuses to both!

Yes this is a joke. Man is this the real reason why you were banned this was said to Friend in vent when  talking about this matter from gm staff

GM-Lijing tells you: don`t ever be the most

famoust one

This is a Joke I hope I know I am famous Everyone knows me I am the most famous on the server do I have to worry about being banned maybe I need to have all the people in vent come here make accounts and start posting.

This game is funny botters dont get banned they get warnings for breaking rules. Matter of fact they will get two or three for the same infraction.

This player had no warning Nor has he broke any terms of service.

Basically he grinds to fast.

Honestly if this is what this game is about I am with jubex I smell charge back as well I am not going to keep spending money on a game that treats its players like this I am going to go back to vent now and talk to members.

If the staff of this game is going to handle issues like this pick and choose who they bann by how popular they are.

Also bann players for things that are not in violation of any terms of service then I am going to recomend to all the players in my vent and all the people I know to do charge backs.

I have to say this has been the worst Game when it comes to Gm support.

Gms never can answer any questions nor can they ever help all they do is say will look into it.

Which means go pound sand I know the players in my vent are tired of it and I am sure others are as well looks like its time to make the move to perfect world after all.

Wow, very well said.

Seems like this game is trouble after trouble. How come its not 1/4 as bad on other games. Do they not want to better the game for all players? Do they not relize they wont last long at this rate?

Shame, the game it self was fun and it has alot of good people playing it, i just wish we could get decent management. I wont push it and ask for good, just decent will do for now.

Pick who to banned because they are too famous...are you kidding me?

You got banned for getting to lvl 20 in 1 day?? WHAT?!?!?!

I got to lvl 20 in 1 hour... its the easiest crap. If you dont get to lvl 20 in 1 day, theres a problem... lol

(Not everyone is lazy GMs, some of us actually grind hard and do use our head. So we grind at the right spots at the right time)

You know I think I am going to break my foot off in my friends a$$ for talking me into coming back to this game.

I am truly sorry for the players that have to endure the crap this game is putting them threw I recommend heading to perfect world. Atleast you get support there I am going to give my crap away.

I think this is the last time I give this game a try.

Anyone have any other games they recommend please let us know thanks.

what really upsets me is that I haven't done ANYTHING against the rules and HAD NO WARNING prior to this banning action.

• EagleEye615EagleEye615 Member Posts: 4

Wow here we go with this bs again i mean have a real reason to ban a person before you ban them. LOL i guess me jube jojo and ike are gonna be fried too doesnt pay to be known guys.

Man you think thats bad check this out

www.myspace.com/wokf_truth

You think you had it bad check out that link and see what happened to me and my family.

I was part of the GS TEAM till I Figured out the head GS was giving things to his favorite players and

killing players on game generated chars.

All the while lying to the players on the server when I tried to make it public so it would stop.

They called the cops on me and tried to get me arrested and threaten to sue me for telling people the truth.

Dont take my word check out the link above.

• demonlokidemonloki Member Posts: 3

I have to say one of the first things that drew me to this game away from other games was how amazingly responsive the gms were, it completely blew my mind because most games have a 24-48 hour ticket system and to even get a response on an issue you had to wait.  I have found that on small issues like how to zoom out without a mouse-wheel or questions like "is the collection field bugged" these gms can be helpful but on any major issues these gms are completely unresponsive if I have a serious issue I dont even bother stating what it is in GM chat before I get a GM because the question will just be ignored.  90% of the time when I address something it ends with the GM saying "I'll look into it" or "I'll report this to the person in charge of that" which of course is just a way to get a person to stop talking to them.  This GM staff is also amazingly obvilious to issues in the game, Liang nation didnt have a king for a week when I asked them 5 days after we didnt have a king the GM didnt even know that there was a problem with it.  

Lastly, if you dont want somebody to run multiple accounts dont make it so a person can have mutliple applications of your game running and put it in the Terms of Service agreement, you cant just go around banning paying customers (and Im saying paying because obviously this guy paid very well for this game he could have played WoW for 3 years with the money he spent), for no apparent reason.

-Skan Paradox School Founder

It is a joke, i mean if this is bannable, then I am pretty sure a LOT and i mean A LOT of people should be banned as well.

Pretty much. Everyone in Jade server should be banned also. If i remember correctly, everyone use to do that to get Teacher's gift... (funny how none of them got banned)

As i said, if you dont spend money in this game, you will be bullied by management if they wish it.

• Vanessa88Vanessa88 Member Posts: 3

I got banned for the same reason. I mean i just wanted free teleport stones, at least they should warn me first before they did such a thing to me. I spent a lot of time and effort in this game and i don't think I deserve to be banned.

• EagleEye615EagleEye615 Member Posts: 4

Dang you too well now im worried lol. All that time gone for some stones you have got to be kiddin me.

Man who you are not kidding there.

I am really tired of this How much longer is vest games going to let Incompident people run there game.

Hire gms that can give answers if you are going to ban a player for to many accounts then post the amount of accounts your aloud to have.

When I ask how many accounts I am aloud to have and you cant answer me then how the hell do I know how many is to many.

And for the love of God dont tell me That Its Not Good To Be Popular. I am winning that contest by far.

Anyhow I think I cant take no more of this crap if you can read this and not feel the need to stick up for fellow players by posting then you are weak.

I know my number one Enemy Sticker will read this post Hey this is your school member not mine Get off your a$$ Grow some testicle fortitude and post Before You And I Are Next.

Just wondering if any more of the people got banned ? :O

I am not sure who all got banned for this just apauled at the idea they would ban people for something that is not even listed as a rule.

• byteFlushbyteFlush Member Posts: 3

Well my acc was frozen for nothing , without any previous warnings or anythin ...just when i tried to login, client said it's frozen acc. When i asked GM's about reason, they just said u use bots .. and thats it. i asked what bots, where, how .. and didnt got any reply. Some time after that ... ppl start to talk that my char was banned cuz somebody said that i use bots, so it seems that someone just pm'd GM and they banned my acc.

I dont even know that bots exists  for this stupid game ... at least i never saw somebody use it... (except sulin garden... but that isn't bottin').

Maybe i was grinding too fast lvl 40 in 2 weeks, or  my 4 accounts was too much for their stupid server and overloaded database... who knows ... maybe its just simple.. this acc isnt gold buyer, lets make some space for new gold buyers .

im seriously considering some other mmo (dwnloading Archlord atm).

I got to lvl 54 in 6 days maybe that was too fast for the GMs to handle it too...

Yeah check it out i Played it before wasnt to keen on that one but I like perfect world there things seem to be on the up and up and the staff actually know the game so when you ask a simple question like how many accounts are to much they can give you an answer.

Not ban you and say you have to many accounts

Man I am fired up I wish for once SOME ONE FROM VEST GAME WOULD READ AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT THERE BIAS CRAPPY  STAFF.

Well its starts.

The staff have now muted me in game for Posting a link to this forum. This is how you suppress a rebellion! Yeah right! lol

• newgamenewgame Member Posts: 5

hi all, see and think abuot work of gm wokf's

this gm forbid me online , farm and come to near npc ^^

GM-Huarong tells you: hello r u there

Tell GM-Huarong: ye'

GM-Huarong tells you: dont stay at nuts

and Berrys npc

Tell GM-Huarong: so waht u mean?? i cant

farm?

GM-Huarong tells you: yeah

GM-Huarong tells you: this is first time

GM-Huarong tells you: if u do this again u

will be banned

Tell GM-Huarong: so this game dont let

any1 farm that?

GM-Huarong tells you: right

Tell GM-Huarong: so cool, never see game

like this

GM-Huarong tells you: just not use bot

Tell GM-Huarong: lol i not use ok

GM-Huarong tells you: u just stay at there

to wait tokens

Tell GM-Huarong: ye i waitting for rep so

cant wait?

Tell GM-Huarong: so dont let rep token at

that npc

Tell GM-Huarong: let buy by rep countrry

so9 i cant buy more

Tell GM-Huarong: or do something, if still let

buy it by coin so why i cant

GM-Huarong tells you: okay u can but never

use a bot

Tell GM-Huarong: if use bot so tell some1

stand at npc so i cant buy anything , im not

a programer

Tell GM-Huarong: if still let rep token buy by

coin , so i still can farm, and stll santd near

that npc

GM-Huarong tells you: dont stay a place so

long

Tell GM-Huarong: ohh so farm and wait so

cant?? u cant think anymore better?

GM-Huarong tells you: farm in one hour

GM-Huarong tells you: i thin its ok

GM-Huarong tells you: think*

Tell GM-Huarong: if every min that apper

Tell GM-Huarong: so waht u think abuot

word farm?

GM-Huarong tells you: pls dont stay one

place more than one hour

Tell GM-Huarong: if u a player so u ned to

know farm this ep so hard

Tell GM-Huarong: so if not stand here and

wait times, so where i can, sometimes

come to late and ned to kontrol spot how

fast can i can for get

GM-Huarong tells you: ok

GM-Huarong tells you: if u are not a bot

everything is ok

GM-Huarong tells you: byebye have a good

time

Tell GM-Huarong: tehy pm to u so much

time, cuz they neber let 1 acc here and test

time

Tell GM-Huarong: why u not see

sleepmagnot b4, so why i never heard

some1 tell abuot this man

Tell GM-Huarong: only when i came so

much prob come to me

Tell GM-Huarong: that man too stand 24/24

so no1 told u abuot that?

GM-Huarong tells you: yeah

GM-Huarong tells you: if someone told me

that i'll deal

so i was pissed off abuot this gm, and didnt login to game in 2 weeks, but he still told me: two weeks ago u are watched by me. So i think that gm thought : all farmer at npc are my ^^. And 1more , old GS of game, im not remember name but that was wife of mrkiller's( now is nguyenchan) come to that npc and tell me: when i here , u couldnt get any more rep token... hixx nice gs, and then i got moved from GM-Huarong to orther place ( 30 times) when i was trying come back to npc for farm rep token^^.. when i was replaying to them and talking with ppl. After 30times of trying i got dic, that gm pissed off me so i posted 2 interviews among me and gm-huarong . And what happed ?? all know?: all my acc got freeze and my topic was deleted. That why now i post at here ^^.

so i was trying talking with some gm and ask abuot my problem, all told me cuz i use bot, so when i asked evidence, so they told me cuz i made many acc and backbite to gm... lolz i only posted what gm-huarong writed to me hixx. All gm talk with me 3 sentences and quit when i ask ^^... only 1 of them told me sned mail to manager HELI, and i got back 1 acc, so he asked me abuot my list acc, i sended to him and waitting for unfreeze my acc ,just soon 1 month i still dont have any mail from him...

^^ now this is 2nd:

GM-Huarong tells you: u are risking losing

your account

Tell GM-Huarong: ??

GM-Huarong tells you: u r a bot if u still

stay at here u will be banned

Tell GM-Huarong: ohh so only me get this??

many ppl at here

GM-Huarong tells you: u are really a bot and

i've checked others

Tell GM-Huarong: lolz, u r GM , not normal

player, so dont say like that

Tell GM-Huarong: if i bot so ll got banned so

long ago , not wait until u say that right?

GM-Huarong tells you: because our gm has

decided how to deal thosebots

GM-Huarong tells you: i've watched u for

weeks

Tell GM-Huarong: ye, so how is bot?

Tell GM-Huarong: hahahah i knew that and

ddint login in gane more 2 weeks

GM-Huarong tells you: u can go offline now

Tell GM-Huarong: so what u think, i want to

see how u can checksleepMaggot?

GM-Huarong tells you: i've asked him and

he reply me right now

Tell GM-Huarong: u alway tell me bot, so

why dont tell to him or an1 at theree

Tell GM-Huarong: so now me not?

GM-Huarong tells you: i dont want to say

anything

GM-Huarong tells you: if u do not leave this

place your account will banned

Tell GM-Huarong: ohh let me ask orther GM

ok

GM-Huarong tells you: two weeks ago u are

watched by me

Tell GM-Huarong: lolz

Tell GM-Huarong: what u see?

Tell GM-Huarong: if im off

GM-Huarong tells you: u are reall a bot

Tell GM-Huarong: 2 weeks ago i never login

to game ok

Tell GM-Huarong: so waht did u watched?

GM-Huarong tells you: u stay at this npc all

the time

Tell GM-Huarong: cuz i want to see, u do

anything good for ortherppl, or school

Tell GM-Huarong: man, if u a player so ned

know online= qigong pooint

GM-Huarong tells you: i kicked u offline

over and over

Tell GM-Huarong: and i stand at there cuz i

dont want ppl change time when i not at

there

GM-Huarong tells you: and our gm is so

kind to u

Tell GM-Huarong: so now i know u do it for

who, for which school

Tell GM-Huarong: let post this to forum

what u say to me

GM-Huarong tells you: u are a bot and our

work is to warn and punish those bots

GM-Huarong tells you: ok sure

Tell GM-Huarong: hahaha if bot so got

banned that u dont wait say that to me

Ty for read and understand what i want to say.... sorry for my bad english language