Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tabula Rasa Account and "Gifts"

DeliaszDeliasz Member UncommonPosts: 9

Hello.

I've just started to play on Trial version of this game. I've to say, it's very good and i don't see any reason to close it down...I just came to lvl 10 and this game can offer a lot of entertainment.

I think I'll be playing still after trial ends.

To be honest my real reason to play it was to be able catch myself for those "gifts" for TR acc. holders.

To thank our loyal Tabula Rasa fans we've prepared a little closing down gift. Any active paying player as of 10:00 AM Pacific Time on November 21st, 2008 will be eligible for all of the following:

3 free months of City of Heroes including digital client

3 free months of Lineage II including digital client

Aion beta access (coming soon)

Aion pre-order access (available in 2009)

1 free month of Aion including digital client (available in 2009)

I' really trying to put my inner honesty to this post. I don't want to put a offend anybody and  not shouting for it. Just willing to know if some one here really don't care about Aion.

I'm looking forward to play Aion. I was trying to find any one who is selling it but nothing. Maybe there is some person who want to share those "gifts" because he really don't care about fantasy mmo ?

OK I'm coming back to TR ;D

Regards 

PS. Please feel free to send me info via mail. You don't have to replay in this thread

Comments

• Bob_BlawblawBob_Blawblaw Member Posts: 1,278

Unfortunetly for anyone wanting to 'sell' their rewards, the rewards will likely be in the form of serial keys which are tied to users master PlayNC accounts. So if somebody wanted to give away a code, they'd have to give away their whole account.

• DeliaszDeliasz Member UncommonPosts: 9

hmm so I just have to wait for some one who hate NCsoft and leave acc for me ;)

Yeah that's the problem with accounts....