Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning: Dark Elf Early Quest Guide

StraddenStradden Managing EditorHalifax, NSPosts: 6,696Member Warhammer Online guru John Lisenby writes this guide to the early quests for the Dark Elf race in Mythic's RvR game. The guide gives information on quests, givers, rewards, locations and more.

Here is a guide to all the starting quests if you start out as a dark elf. These are in no particular order, just the order in which I did them. You will find coordinates, and notes on each quest. These quests are easy to solo with the exception of the Public Quest. These quests will get you from the Elf starting location to Akrana's Storm. Quests from killing Dark Sprites to releasing Cold Ones to feed on your kin. I did not include any storyline as that would take up a massive amount of room. The coordinates listed are for the center of where the item, NPC, or MOB is located. I hope you enjoy this guide and it becomes of use to anyone who is starting the game.

Name: The name of the quest.

Description: A description of the quest.

XP and Money: Experience and money gain for completing the quest.

Chose: Means you get a choice of one item from 2 or more items.

Note: Notes of interest for the quest.

Numbers inside the ( ) are coordinates where you will find the item, NPC, etc

Warhammer Online Screenshot

Read the Dark Elf Early Quest Guide.

Jon Wood
Managing Editor