Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

A few questions.

PezDSpencerPezDSpencer Shelby Twp, MIPosts: 111Member

I'm playing on a trial account right now, and I have some questions on the game:

1)  It doesn't want to let me use DX10 in-game.  I know it's not a big deal, just curious if that's a common problem (I'm using an 8800GTX).

2)  What are the most common/least common classes in the game? 

3)  How do you get more combos?  I don't really have a game manual, so if this is a common knowledge thing, don't bitch at me too much.

---
He said to me, "On your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that going for me, which is nice.

Comments

• TransporterTransporter Houston, TXPosts: 245Member
    Originally posted by PezDSpencer

I'm playing on a trial account right now, and I have some questions on the game:

1)  It doesn't want to let me use DX10 in-game.  I know it's not a big deal, just curious if that's a common problem (I'm using an 8800GTX).
     DX10 is not live yet. DX10 will be rolled to Test Live servers any moment now. Game Director said it will be on Live servers in 1 month (by xmas basically)
    2)  What are the most common/least common classes in the game? 
     Most common class I think is BearShaman and necromancer I think
    3)  How do you get more combos?  I don't really have a game manual, so if this is a common knowledge thing, don't bitch at me too much.
    As you level and spend feat points on various feats you will get new combos and/or combat skills.

see above