Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning: A Look at the Witch Elf

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

MMORPG.com Warhammer Online Correspondent John Lisenby writes this overview of the Wtich Elf class, complete with a list of skills attainable by that class.

The Witch Elf is a fast hitting, up in the front lines person. They are much like the rogue you see in most mmo games. They use poison, daggers, and stealth to get the job done. They are a female only class. No male Witch Elves. Though it looks as though they are wearing barely anything for armor, do not let that fool you. They are light armored and pack a lot of speed and power.

The Paths

There are three paths to each class in Warhammer. The three for the Witch Elf are, The Path of Carnage, The Path of Suffering, and The Path of Treachery. The Path of Carnage is focused on front line combat. The get out there in the mix and start stabbing kind. The Path of Suffering is focused on poison and weakening effects. This allows you to deal poison over time and weaken the enemy with debuffs. The Path of Treachery is focused on position and surprise. Using stealth and getting into the right position for the most damaging attack. You can train in these paths once you reach rank 11 from the trainer.

Read more on the Witch Elf

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• BrynnBrynn Member Posts: 345

Witch Elf is not front line unless she has a tank to defend her.  And if in stealth, her match is Witch Hunter who can see through her stealth. Warhammer is becoming more and more Ranged vs Ranged in all except PvE.

• A1learjetA1learjet Member UncommonPosts: 258
    Originally posted by Brynn

Witch Elf is not front line unless she has a tank to defend her.  And if in stealth, her match is Witch Hunter who can see through her stealth. Warhammer is becoming more and more Ranged vs Ranged in all except PvE.

Grab some pots buff your self up and  you can harass the front but never stay there without heals, I usually flank or go right  for any of te enemy cloth or Archers..in mass combat  its "Im going down but How many can I take before I go". On RvR  scenerios  or  on the RVR open servers  your like the mountain lion tracking your prey and chosing your victims.

Great class for those that like to explore(your stealth)  solo PvE  or  PvP and once you have the large scale battles  have at it and keep one eye on your health bar...I GUARANTE you will atttract the attention of any SMART Bright Wizard,Arch Mage or Shadow Hunter as they know you can take them out.

Fun class for sure but to be deadly get used to dieing till you master your skill.

• cdeepalcdeepal Member UncommonPosts: 148

When I play order side, there are two classes that you need to watch out for:

1. Witch Elf

2. The black orc

And from those 2, Witch Elf is the one everyone hates, because 1 vs 1, everyone knows you cannot beat a Witch Elf. Also, if a WE targets you, if you don't get assistance, you are sure going to die.

Also, the black orc is a thick lumpsum of meat, which you can never seem to make a dent on.