2moons...is it the game for you

2moons is like one of the best games to play my advice is you play it join a guild and get in the basics you are hooked on the 2moons adventure

Tagged:

Comments

• waddup01waddup01 st.paul, MNMember Posts: 14

I totally agree

• daylight01daylight01 EindhovenMember Posts: 2,250

Wont touch anything Acclaim has its hands on.

If someone had came up to me in 1980 when I was on my Atari 2600 and said we will be playing games with thousands of people at the same time.I guess my response would have been,"but I only have 2 joysticks"

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/235780/page/8

• JkoolerJkooler Providence, RIMember Posts: 66
    Originally posted by daylight01

Wont touch anything Acclaim has its hands on.

Am with you there. Acclaim has a tendency to make everything suck.

A weapon doesn’t make a Warrior Legendary, Is the warrior who makes the weapon.

• Calintz333Calintz333 BergenMember UncommonPosts: 1,191

Requiem is better than 2 moons in almost every way except armor.

• hazle6969hazle6969 Evansville, WIMember Posts: 8

strongly disagree, the graphics in 2moons are much better i thought, the game play is much more fun- the skills realy never end and there not boring for users who enjoy moves taht look kool lol, the armor is really sweet for every single class, the weapons- amazing much more different then other games

overall 2moons is very addictive- just no one ever give it a try

PwN Master3000

• coolgames14coolgames14 san jose, CAMember Posts: 1

it does get boring as u play through the game but it ok thought

• naraku209naraku209 Nashville, TNMember Posts: 226

2 moons is full of vac hackers and botters.

• dribblepussdribblepuss adelaideMember Posts: 1

I just want to know when they will unblock it from australia. i have it installed and constantly updated.. i keep logging in but its still blocked.... these guys are losing out on a lot of potential income from australia...

• EmeraqEmeraq Medical Lake, WAMember UncommonPosts: 938

Not a good game at all, imo. BUT! a great name for a grading system, kinda like 2 thumbs up for movie reviews.. 2 Moons for bad games...

I can see it now... This game is so horrible, I'll give it 4 moons, and toss in the toilet paper roll for good measure.

This game isn't anything special, but not worthy of a full moon, so I'll give it a little plumber crack.

I actually enjoyed this game, I think I'll have to keep my pants on for this one.

:)