Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EVE Online: Fanfest: Walking In Stations

2»

Comments

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    Originally posted by Davod

Cant see how training queues will be good for the game, would be far to easy to level and never loose a second of training. Just lame.
    I my self and several of my friends sees Walking on stations as the perfect expansion, far better then anything else and more important.
    Why? Because we think the game should have a more evolved social aspect, and more "mindless fun" in it.

Well you are a tiny minority in that opinion.  Training queues are the most asked for feature.  I don't get your point how it would not be good for the game.  Most of us have a life and can't always log into the game at all hours of the day just to advance training.  Perhaps you might think of how this affects others rather than just yourself.  Gets old reading posts from people who can't look at an issue farther than the tip of their nose.

• DavodDavod Member UncommonPosts: 44

Look who is saying it. Please sir, give me some hard evidence that the majority of the people have the same oppinion as you do? The majority of the people playing Eve like a hardcore sandbox game., how is training queues hardcore?

And besides, come on? How hard is it to log in for 30 sec and change once skills? Only way you can't do that is if you are in a foreign country and your eve online computer is not available - or if you are a retard and need an hour or more to do it. I my self work more then full time, I workout 6 days a week etc, and I calculate my skill training time to get the most out of it. It's a skill! you have to train to be able to train your skills in the most efficient way, just like everything else in eve and other mmorpgs.

• arcana666arcana666 Member Posts: 52
    Originally posted by Ozmodan

While I think it is a good addtion to the game, it is really not a highly sought  feature.  I think the playerbase is more interested in new ships and areas.

While new ships and areas can only be a good thing, I disagree with that statement.  A lot of people can't get in to EVE Online because they have trouble associating themselves directly with a space ship rather than a person.  I think this will bring many new people in to the game.

• odragonodragon Member Posts: 106

When will avatars be possible in EVE? I have skimmed the video and such and I didnt hear a date or even expansion that it might be linked to?