Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Movie] Character Creation - High Res

2»

Comments

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120
    Originally posted by Realbigdeal

I think they put too many details when creating a character. Its almost like war versus smackdown style.
    My question is why do you think other mmorpg's didnt use that style when creating character?
    Me, i think its because it add too many code or lags. I think that in a large clan battle, it will be like aoc number or below. Maybe the max will be like to make a  large group pvp will be like 35vs35 or50vs50. More then that = full lag and server close.
    I Think that this game is more base on pve, so in faq, its not even a probleme to focus on graphic, but i dont think you guys are the kind wo think only about graphic if you come from wow. Its always gameplay overall for me and the need of mind game to win a battle and to be useful in the battle field.
    BTW, i dont play mmorpg's. Darkfall is not like you.

You don't play mmorpg's ? And I though you played ragnarok online for like 2-3 years .

Oh and I didn't said that , you did .. here : www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/210918

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• RealbigdealRealbigdeal Member UncommonPosts: 1,666
    Originally posted by IceAge

I think they put too many details when creating a character. Its almost like war versus smackdown style.
    My question is why do you think other mmorpg's didnt use that style when creating character?
    Me, i think its because it add too many code or lags. I think that in a large clan battle, it will be like aoc number or below. Maybe the max will be like to make a  large group pvp will be like 35vs35 or50vs50. More then that = full lag and server close.
    I Think that this game is more base on pve, so in faq, its not even a probleme to focus on graphic, but i dont think you guys are the kind wo think only about graphic if you come from wow. Its always gameplay overall for me and the need of mind game to win a battle and to be useful in the battle field.

You don't play mmorpg's ? And I though you played ragnarok online for like 2-3 years .

Oh and I didn't said that , you did .. here : www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/210918

I didnt want to reply, but anyway, i got time to waste. Ragnarok was my 1st mmorpg. It dont really count because it was a private server. Like no levels and no grind. I start wow when i was 16, and i stop when i was 17. I stop at level 55. Now, i'm still 17 and at december, i will be 18. I dont play mmorpg's anymore. I didnt said that i never played an mmorpg. Then, i said that darkfall will be different so i will play it.

Sorry for the off topic.

C:\Users\FF\Desktop\spin move.gif

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

And so at the ripe age of 18 you will stop playing it

" Too much detail in the character creator"  ??? Dude what the hell you been smoking.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120

Originally posted by IceAge

I didnt want to reply, but anyway, i got time to waste. Ragnarok was my 1st mmorpg. It dont really count because it was a private server. Like no levels and no grind. I start wow when i was 16, and i stop when i was 17. I stop at level 55. Now, i'm still 17 and at december, i will be 18. I dont play mmorpg's anymore. I didnt said that i never played an mmorpg. Then, i said that darkfall will be different so i will play it.

Sorry for the off topic.

If you think that the dev's has add to many details when creating a char and the lag will be there in RvR well , you didn't toke any advices from Ephi or anyone else, which one of the advices is : See by yourself . There are so many videos with mass PvP , RvR and so on which includes alot of players in the same time, fighting. So next time when u try to bash Aion ( again ), try to come with some solid arguments about something that will might get wrong ,( if you find something like that )in Aion .

About your "gamer life" . Well you were saying that you don't play mmo's not that you left mmo's and still , if you will play Darkfall you are a mmo players, because as far as I know, you interact with other players in Darkfall too. So there is no difference between Darkfall , Aion , WoW, etc.. because ..

MMOG = Massively MULTIPLAYER Online Game

Hence , see by yourself if you don't trust my words :)

Wikipedia :

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massively_multiplayer_online_game

And next time, stick with .. Darkfall .. O K ?

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• CyntheCynthe Member UncommonPosts: 1,414

Sorry for the off topic.

Kid, hate to break it to you, but you are an MMO player. :D People take breaks from their hobbbies all the time, but the fact that they look forwards to getting back in, doesn't make them any less of a painter, photographer, knitter, gamer... ect.

You can't leave us!!! Muah ha ha! Game's got your soul.

He he, kidding.

(,,,)=^__^=(,,,)