Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning: Live Event PQ Analysis

13»

Comments

• CendhariaCendharia Member UncommonPosts: 319
    Originally posted by tkobo

So your telling me the people who bought this game didnt want to RvR ?
    Isnt it more likely ,they wanted to and hence BOUGHT the game ,but the game itself ,made them NOT want to ?
    That the design was so incredibly screwed up, that it made people who bought the game with the purpose OF RvRing, not want to in this game ?
    Call me silly, but that seems alot more likely to me.

Yes they did and do want to rvr ...but ...BUT..scenarios are not rvr.   But again...EVERYONE is doing that.  So if everyone is doing that...rvr isn't happening.  Empty rvr lakes = full scenarios....scenarios that keep popping soon as the last one finishes.

Mythic did too good a job with scenarios, they are very attractive,  they resemble the pvp in a box battlegrounds of Wow "fame".....and they feel like home to people who come from that game.  The renown and exps rewards for scenarios, cannot be beat by what you get in rvr.

Its a danged shame...

So Mythic cut their nose off to spite their face when they made scenarios so rewarding..so easy to jump into.

Rvr is trademarked...did you know that?  hehe  Realm vs Realm (tm) belongs to EAMythic.....and here we have Warhammer: Age of Scenarios.

I too hope Mythic implements something like the Witching Night setup for the rvr lakes, to encourage more folks to get out in the rvr lakes and have fun.

There's still time Mythic..get your thinking caps on..and get that rvr looking MORE attractive than the scenarios.....please :D

Cend