Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thinking about coming back, few questions

Hey I played TR up to i belive level 40, and I was thinking of coming back. im just wondering how is Pegasus server pop doing?? And when is this earth thing coming to game?? And is this game still fun and worth playing

Comments

• SevenwindSevenwind Member UncommonPosts: 2,188

My opinion the Pegasus server is doing ok population wise. Of course getting into a good clan to play with in the upper 40s makes it more fun in my opinion.

Earth is coming in Deployment 15. Dep. 13 just got released so you should be able to play on earth in Dec or Jan.

There is a massive event happening this Sunday to the game. Which is the day the game was released. Right now the halloween quests are going on. The hats are corny but the emote is awesome.

http://www.massively.com/2008/10/28/major-tabula-rasa-event-only-days-away/

If you're truely interested in coming back to TR I would hop on the planettr forums as you'll get nothing but grief and negativity here. Over there you can ask about active clans to join so you won't be soloing all the time, unless that is your thing.

Or you can just get the trial on a different account and check the low level stuff to see if you still have a feel for the game.

Goodluck whatever you decide.

.. .... .- - . - .-. --- .-.. .-.. ... .-- .... --- .-. . .--. --- .-. - .-.-.-

--------------------------------------------------------
    Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate.

• kingleekinglee Member Posts: 103

Since sevenwind sees fit to run down mmorpg in favor of planettr, you ought to also know that planettr is heavily censored.  You can post as long as your posts are fanboi and never discuss discouraging things like quarterly earnings reports.

• BroomyBroomy Member UncommonPosts: 487

Originally posted by Sevenwind

My opinion the Pegasus server is doing ok population wise. Of course getting into a good clan to play with in the upper 40s makes it more fun in my opinion.
    I was on Pegasus.  If you like running around empty wastelands called zones where you wont see more than 2-3 other players, by all means make a character there.  And getting into a clan in the upper 40's allows you to do...oh thats right, nothing because theres no high level content in the game worth mentioning after one year of release not including the beta. 
    Earth is coming in Deployment 15. Dep. 13 just got released so you should be able to play on earth in Dec or Jan.
    Do yourself a favor and do NOT sub to this game until this so-called deployment goes live AND you do some followup on the feedback.  TR has done nothing but make empty promises.
    There is a massive event happening this Sunday to the game. Which is the day the game was released. Right now the halloween quests are going on. The hats are corny but the emote is awesome.
    http://www.massively.com/2008/10/28/major-tabula-rasa-event-only-days-away/
    If you're truely interested in coming back to TR I would hop on the planettr forums as you'll get nothing but grief and negativity here. Over there you can ask about active clans to join so you won't be soloing all the time, unless that is your thing.
    If you like biased fanboism and vapid mods that abuse their powers and ban anyone that dares to look at the game critically go to PlantetTR.  If you want to know the truth about this turkey of a game simply read other blogs/forums/reviews of the game and continue to check back here for the straight up, in your face truth.  MMORPG is unbiased, neutral and you will get the truth here.  And this is precisely why fanbois like Sevenwind hate it. 

Current Games: WOW, EVE Online

I was running all over the place doing the halloween quests and saw plenty of people.

Plenty of level 40s were organizing stuff together the other night in general chat. Tonight a lot went to FnF.

PTR is a good place to go if you already enjoy the game and looking for help with something in the game, builds, missions, etc. I'm not going to go there and argue if I hate the game I'm simply going to unsub and move on.

The straight up in your face truth is the trial. If you enjoy the game and think it is worth subbing then do it, if not, move on. Views that are different like ours sure didn't enhance my decision to try the game.

Thanks for you opinion.

• BroomyBroomy Member UncommonPosts: 487
    Originally posted by Sevenwind

I was running all over the place doing the halloween quests and saw plenty of people.
    Plenty of level 40s were organizing stuff together the other night in general chat. Tonight a lot went to FnF.
    Thats not the point.  "Organizing stuff" isnt content.  Learn the difference.  The game has no endgame and even the journey to endgame is repetitve and lackluster.  I'm simply telling the truth and unless you can state some new concrete content has been added you need to stop bsing people into wasting their time. 
    PTR is a good place to go if you already enjoy the game and looking for help with something in the game, builds, missions, etc. I'm not going to go there and argue if I hate the game I'm simply going to unsub and move on.
    PTR is a biased fanbois site where any differing opinions are squashed and the posters of such are banned.  So if one enjoys being at a game site that is heavily censored go to PTR.  It offers very little help otherwise.
    The straight up in your face truth is the trial. If you enjoy the game and think it is worth subbing then do it, if not, move on. Views that are different like ours sure didn't enhance my decision to try the game.
    Thanks for you opinion.
    Your welcome.  But to note I didnt know my opinion was something set forth for your approval.  I think you need to slink back to PTR where you have a little more clout because your opinion of my opinion doesnt matter here.  And I will continue to give my opinion of this game to those thinking of wasting their money on it.  Understand the concept of FREE SPEECH or go back to PTR and stay there.   

Current Games: WOW, EVE Online

Not knocking your FREE SPEECH. Post to your hearts content. I'm done with the thread though unless the OP comes back asking something. Have a good afternoon.