Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jedi vs Sith ?

they say this game will be story driven, and that sounds cool , but as a pvper, im wondering , will i be able to go out there in the world and pvp aswell ? either it be in a lightsaber duel or in a hugh space battle .

Comments

• achellisachellis Member Posts: 542

im hoping they have both :)

• TerranahTerranah Member UncommonPosts: 3,575

No one knows at the moment.  But I think it's interesting they don't take a black and white attitude regarding Sith and Jedi.  That is to say, some Sith may be good and some Jedi may be bad according to what I have read.  This is more reflective of  humanities moral diversity, and adds a layer of social complexity.  It would be interesting to roleplay.

• singsofdeathsingsofdeath Member UncommonPosts: 1,812

PvP IS confirmed. Nothing has been said about space-battles, but PvP in itself will be an element of the Game.

Not much more can be said about it at this point though.

• SioBabbleSioBabble Member Posts: 2,803

KOTOR is pretty interesting as a sub-IP of the SW IP, in that the absolute black and white of the movies is replaced by a lot of moral ambiguity.  The Jedi don't come across as all knowing and as wise as Yoda, Qui-Gon, Mace Windu, or Obi-Wan are portrayed in the movies and Darth Revan's motivations for being the Lord of the Sith are thrown into considerable question in KOTOR 2, nothing at all like Darth Sidious' portrayal.

KOTOR 2 also messes around with the nature of The Force in ways that Lucas couldn't ever hope to invent.

I'd hope that the game's storyline will amplify this ambiguity and provide players with a lot of moral choices.  This makes for the potential for some great interactive RP.

CH, Jedi, Commando, Smuggler, BH, Scout, Doctor, Chef, BE...yeah, lots of SWG time invested.

Once a denizen of Ahazi