Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So impressed by BS posts already flourishing some hours after...

Funny how scarce the actual infos were and hundreds of posts are already here with retarded polls, ludicrous crystall ball speculation, whining and off-topic comments, reinventing the mmo wheel every two seconds.

Recipe: If you like solid information, best decision is to avoid any forums, check out official interviews, official dev reports and consistent fansites every 2 months. That way you'll spare a shitload of time for better things (like playing) and actually know better about the game than pollers/retards/hypers/trolls/fanbois/geeks who'll spend 1-2 years every day spewing their senseless and worthless opinions on this game.

Thanks god devs are emphasizing the solo aspects of mmos more and more, who would like to group and chat with 90 % of mmorpg community, judging by their enlightened posts here

Comments

• Mr_PeabodyMr_Peabody Member Posts: 30

Or you could just stop hating and celebrate the good news.

• VallenarVallenar Member Posts: 124

I am celebrating the announcement by laughing at all the silly posts on the official forums already.

People are already yelling at the devs to do this and don't do that, the game has been official for less than 24 hours and already people are ranting.

So yeah, I'm celebrating that we are going to have an MMO with awesome story, tons of content, and at least what seems to be a very nice blend of single player and multi-player action.

I just hope Bioware is ignoring anyone who want to turn this into SWG2 with sandbox style play and no Jedi.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CrusaderXCrusaderX Member Posts: 3

They are quite Jar-Jar like in their stupidity, aren't they?