Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

One of the best games to date

Syno23Syno23 Member UncommonPosts: 1,360

well, this is one ofm y favorite games to play, and to be honest it's the only thing I have in this world to have fun, I totally have a lot of fun with this game and also, the main thing is that, this game is great because it's good for recreation, I dunno, I love this game so much

and you guys?

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

I would think that looking at the login screen for more than a few minutes would be very boring.  But, to each his own.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • RaltarRaltar Member UncommonPosts: 829

I can't find an emoticon for this situation. If anyone has an emoticon which expresses total bewilderment, abject horror and massive sorrow all at the same time while doing a facepalm then please point it out to me now, this is the only situation where I'll ever be able to use it.

• wolfmannwolfmann Member Posts: 1,159

I have no sane comment at this time.

imageThe last of the Trackers

• Zayne3145Zayne3145 Member Posts: 1,448

Yes. If the 'date' is 1989...

• RaltarRaltar Member UncommonPosts: 829

Originally posted by ZtyX

Originally posted by Syno23

well, this is one ofm y favorite games to play, and to be honest it's the only thing I have in this world to have fun, I totally have a lot of fun with this game and also, the main thing is that, this game is great because it's good for recreation, I dunno, I love this game so much
    and you guys?

<Mod edit>

LOL. you don't actually believe this guy do you? You know hes a troll right?

I'll admit, I was shcoked at first by the sheer stupidity and sadness of what he said. But get real! You really think that a game he can't even play is the only thing he has in the entire world ro have fun with?

Take a look at his post history. He has a clear record of starting topics like this for pretty much every game out there. He has similar topics where he declares WoW and AoC the best games ever. He talks crap about Warhammer and other games. Its like he goes around starting threads by saying the most outlandish stuff he can think up just to see how people will react. And what do we call a person who does something like that? Yeah, thats right, a troll.

• EnahowaeEnahowae Member Posts: 59
    Originally posted by Raltar

I can't find an emoticon for this situation. If anyone has an emoticon which expresses total bewilderment, abject horror and massive sorrow all at the same time while doing a facepalm then please point it out to me now, this is the only situation where I'll ever be able to use it.

May I suggest , or , or , or , or , or , or , or , or , or , or ?

Played: UO, SWG Pre-CU (until 11/16/05), Various F2P's
    Playing: GW
    Awaiting: WAR, DF
    Never played: WoW

• kakasakikakasaki Member UncommonPosts: 1,205
    Originally posted by Raltar

I find    very appropriate...

A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true...