Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DO NOT TRUST THE SPAM THREAD REVIEWS HERE (keep this up top)

AzureProwerAzurePrower Member UncommonPosts: 1,550

Lunia has purposely bribed players to write good reviews on their game for in game rewards. This is not the first time.

Any thread made by people with little post count (usually 1 being the thread they made) will lead you a stray.

To let new players know of this viral advertisement of this game. Please bump this thread on a regular basis.

'Lunia good or bad' is usually a better thread to refer to in finding out whether this game is for you or not.

Comments

• SignoreSignore Member Posts: 127

Well I played Lunia before it was moved to Ijji and how Ijji is the destroyer of games I stopped playing, they simply buy off struggling games hoping to bring in a profit thats it.

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

Never trust any review that don't mention both good and bad things in a game. Both the scores 1/10 and 10/10 are usuall lies since you can count that great or horrible game who ever got released on your left hands fingers.

And yes, anyone with really low post count should be taken with a grain of salt, they might be new to the site of course but a bit of cynism is healthy.

And it is crap of a game company to officially encourage people to this sort of things.

• vodnikvodnik Member UncommonPosts: 31

I've lost faith in that company.

• PlageronPlageron Member Posts: 109

Well I enjoy Lunia

Its a nice different form of Computer RPG using action.  I tend to use a controller by the way for it.(its easy to set it up might have to remap the buttons though)

Reminds me alot of the old versions of Phantasy Star Online.

Only really bad thing is the constant lag.....their server is just plain bad...its like everyone who plays it knows what i am refering to...they talk about it constantly in the forums too for that game.

And the sad part...the GMs like to tell people...turn down your graphic settings....um yah....like is really going to fix the connection speed....you can sit and watch it fluctuate....as their is a connection graphic onthe screen you can clearly see.

Anywise aside from that problem...its not too bad of a game....they just did a major update...changed the theme song (which i dont like...i like the old one)....but the update added alot of things and changed alot of other things.....like for example alot of old quests are gone.....any site you went to for information about quests and things is wrong now...as most every quest is gone...been replaced with new quests.(was very annnoying to me when they did that)

Anywise.....i had to weigh in on this.....I consider my self a consumate game player...and i want to say its not to bad of game.....its different and refreshing....

Lag is horrible for it  though so be prepared for that...