Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dark and Light was not broken like haters say it was!! Etc..

2»

Comments

• RaltarRaltar Member UncommonPosts: 829
    Originally posted by hamsternator

Somehow I feel he's tainting the unborn game just by following it... by his very defending of DnL he warps the fabric of reality and drags any game he endorses into a cesspool of incompetence.

Does anyone know if he was a fan of Shadowbane before he latched onto DnL?

• Pale_FirePale_Fire Member UncommonPosts: 360
    Originally posted by Raltar

Originally posted by hamsternator

Somehow I feel he's tainting the unborn game just by following it... by his very defending of DnL he warps the fabric of reality and drags any game he endorses into a cesspool of incompetence.

Does anyone know if he was a fan of Shadowbane before he latched onto DnL?

Or Gods and Heroes?

Or Asheron's Call 2?

Or Auto Assault?

• ThunderousThunderous Member Posts: 1,152

The OP seems to have what may be psychological issues...?

How can someone be this blatantly ignorant or this blindly loyal to a company that stole thousands of dollars from people?

I just don't get people like this...

Truly amazing.

Tecmo Bowl.

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Originally posted by Thunderous

How can someone be this blatantly ignorant or this blindly loyal to a company that stole thousands of dollars from people?
    Truly amazing.

Heh, he's one of the new champions of Darkfall now. Ztyx just goes from one failure to another.

• ZemmaxZemmax Member Posts: 44
    Originally posted by Thunderous

Truly amazing.

Brainwashing does amazing things.

When you've been taught to accept all that you're told, you tend to latch onto the first lies that anyone tells. Gullibility and loyalty go hand in hand.

If you were to agree with him and eventually befriend him, you could chat and change his point of view completely in a week. You just have to explain your process of "understanding" in simple steps and he'll follow you like a lamb to the slaughter.

Amazing things, fanbois are.

That, or this was an amazing troll.

• BrianshoBriansho Member UncommonPosts: 3,586

I had a feeling Zytx would eventually make his way here to mmorpg.com and support Darkfall. I wonder what he's up to now.

Don't be terrorized! You're more likely to die of a car accident, drowning, fire, or murder! More people die every year from prescription drugs than terrorism LOL!

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Originally posted by Briansho

I had a feeling Zytx would eventually make his way here to mmorpg.com and support Darkfall. I wonder what he's up to now.

Darkfall and an unnamed Alpha.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • xacovaxacova Member Posts: 190
    Originally posted by ZtyX

Yes. Maybe it is TOO LONG : DONT READ. But, I don't care. If you want to read. Read. If u dont. Don't.

I post here beacuse I want to. Its up to u if u think what I have to say is important or irrelevant.
    And on second thought.. Im not going to update my list of bugs or reply to the haters. Because there will be some. Because the fact remains. Dark and Light was exceptional. .. The limitations aside and the sad disappointments. It had some great things to offer in it's state. And it had great potential. It would have given us more if a developer hadn't ruined it with his greedyness for money and intellectual property which he didn't have the right to demand.

And there is a reason why Dark and Light had a loyal community right to the end.
    There is also a reason why Dark and Light will be played by at least a few hundred people if it comes back. And there is a reason why I will be among that group. Even with Darkfalll out.

There simply is no immersive world like Dark and Light.

Stop it  your  making  yourself  look really  stupid  now,  please for  your  own  sanity  let this  game  die!  its  over   honestly you can  rest  now  ztyx !   just  dont  get too attatched to  darkfall  for  your  own  sake   please.

• ZtyXZtyX Member UncommonPosts: 368

Dark and Light still has a chance in my oppinion. It was a great concept, had groundbreaking technology. But, the code for it was a mess.  .. The code is being re-worked in China and I believe it will have another chance. I certainly will support it when the time comes for Snailgames to re-launch the game.

Maybe they want to make a different title. I'm not sure as there have been no word on it. But, I doubt that a game like this and of this caliber could just die and be left behind by it's developers. :)

I hope it won't be Asian only when it re-launches. And I hope it won't be too long.

Anyway.. My full support is now with Darkfall. I am anticipating that game with great interest. I have great faith in Aventurine. They seem to be very tightknit, dedicated and intelligent. They have the right perspective of gaming and I believe they are actually more quaified than Np3Cube was. No disrespect meant. I have a really good feeling about Darkfall.

Right now the Darkfall boards are doing extremely well. It is the most anticipated game in the world.

My words would drown.. Therefore, I have focused on contributing to the community by building an exceptional sandbox company to take advantage of the expansive and extensive economical possibilities of freedom in Darkfall. Launch is very near and I think it will be a rollercoaster ride in heaven just like Dark and Light was. I always think back at my experiences in Dark and Light. I loved that game with my whole heart. Hehe.. Well, I didn't like it so much when rangers got overpowered pets, lol. But, that is another story and I was actually about to come back and give it another half a year to get to level 100. Unfortunately, I had problems with the installation and the download. And then it went offline.

May good luck always follow Darkfall and unlucky stuff like the shit with Pix stay away. Imagine if Tasos Flambouras or Kjetil Halland quit the devlopment team. Damn... . Anyways. I have to go work on my Darkfall company now.

You can find darkfall at: Darkfallonline.com

CEO

M.I.N.E Inc

ZtyX

• GnomadGnomad Member Posts: 377

Dark and Light still has a chance in my oppinion. It was a great concept, had groundbreaking technology. But, the code for it was a mess.  .. The code is being re-worked in China and I believe it will have another chance. I certainly will support it when the time comes for Snailgames to re-launch the game.
    Maybe they want to make a different title. I'm not sure as there have been no word on it. But, I doubt that a game like this and of this caliber could just die and be left behind by it's developers. :)
    I hope it won't be Asian only when it re-launches. And I hope it won't be too long.

Anyway.. My full support is now with Darkfall. I am anticipating that game with great interest. I have great faith in Aventurine. They seem to be very tightknit, dedicated and intelligent. They have the right perspective of gaming and I believe they are actually more quaified than Np3Cube was. No disrespect meant. I have a really good feeling about Darkfall.
    Right now the Darkfall boards are doing extremely well. It is the most anticipated game in the world.
    My words would drown.. Therefore, I have focused on contributing to the community by building an exceptional sandbox company to take advantage of the expansive and extensive economical possibilities of freedom in Darkfall. Launch is very near and I think it will be a rollercoaster ride in heaven just like Dark and Light was. I always think back at my experiences in Dark and Light. I loved that game with my whole heart. Hehe.. Well, I didn't like it so much when rangers got overpowered pets, lol. But, that is another story and I was actually about to come back and give it another half a year to get to level 100. Unfortunately, I had problems with the installation and the download. And then it went offline.
    May good luck always follow Darkfall and unlucky stuff like the shit with Pix stay away. Imagine if Tasos Flambouras or Kjetil Halland quit the devlopment team. Damn... . Anyways. I have to go work on my Darkfall company now.
    You can find darkfall at: Darkfallonline.com

CEO
    M.I.N.E Inc

ZtyX

Hey ZtyX just thought about something. What state are you incorporated in since you list yourself as CEO of M.I.N.E. Inc?

I would be interested to read your incorporation papers to see what your business model is, otherwise you are perpetrating a fraud and since it is over interstate communication lines it is a violation of interstate commerce laws.

Federal crime my friend and you will enjoy DnF from your cozy little cell   I am sure.

I am also sure that mmorpg.com will be more then happy to take the appropriate action against a fraudulent poster.

Have a really nice day now and don't forget to post that incorporation information.

Thanks

• winterwinter Member UncommonPosts: 2,281

Yes. Maybe it is TOO LONG : DONT READ. But, I don't care. If you want to read. Read. If u dont. Don't.

I post here beacuse I want to. Its up to u if u think what I have to say is important or irrelevant.
    And on second thought.. Im not going to update my list of bugs or reply to the haters. Because there will be some. Because the fact remains. Dark and Light was exceptional. .. The limitations aside and the sad disappointments. It had some great things to offer in it's state. And it had great potential. It would have given us more if a developer hadn't ruined it with his greedyness for money and intellectual property which he didn't have the right to demand.

And there is a reason why Dark and Light had a loyal community right to the end.
    There is also a reason why Dark and Light will be played by at least a few hundred people if it comes back. And there is a reason why I will be among that group. Even with Darkfalll out.

There simply is no immersive world like Dark and Light.

If you don't care then why do you keep posting? Seems you are a bit confused. Think it over, let it go...

• bosmer24bosmer24 Member UncommonPosts: 116

Ztyx,do you have any concrete evidence snail games is working on DNL?

I would like to see some proof of this.I enjoyed the games as well despite all of its short comings.Maybe i missed something,but i thought snail games went under.

I remember suggesting DNL go open source a long time ago.This however was when the legal issues were insuing.

It was almost humbling that such a crappy game ridden with bugs could steal your heart though.I am not being sarcastic either.It just had so much potential to be something great.

Okay,just my 2 cents

• jimmyman99jimmyman99 Member UncommonPosts: 3,221

For some reason Im less inclined to try DF when it comes out now that I know Ztyx is gonna be the. Dude, you've got problems. You should see a psychologist.  Obsession is never a good thing, unless you are in a movie.

I am the type of player where I like to do everything and anything from time to time.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor - pre-WW2 genocide.
    imageimage

• bratislabratisla Member Posts: 17

Considering DnL site went offline, after more than 1 year of the only "dev" remaining (Vuuar) not writing even one line in the forums, sure you can hope about a communication ...

[...]

Aventurine devs cannot be as bad as Vuuar was when he was game designer, that's sure.

Hell, even Bensor with his Octopus project with Havok coded in Flash could not have done worse ...

/edit and I feel the same as Jimmyman : knowing that ZtyX will play DnF makes me far less enthusiast about this game . Epidermic and ungrounded reaction it is, I know, but still. 

• SpoonpottSpoonpott Member Posts: 180

Dude, seriously, following a game the way you are is NOT healthy. Go outside, see the sun, play with fellow kiddies on the streets.

Btw that CEO line at the end was really funny, how did you come up with that!!??

in other words, lolerskates this thread ROX!!!!

The rules of Debate are really simple; once you have to stoop to insults instead of facts, logic, or reason to try and win your argument, you've lost.

• itchmonitchmon Member RarePosts: 1,999

I thought it was fairly obvious that the OP is being sarcastic, and n doing so pointing out the similarities between this monstrosity and darkfall.

It's just the OP being sarcastic, isnt it?

*hold me*

RIP Ribbitribbitt you are missed, kid.

Currently Playing EVE, ESO

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.

Dwight D Eisenhower

My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud.

Henry Rollins

• kakasakikakasaki Member UncommonPosts: 1,205
    Originally posted by itchmon

I thought it was fairly obvious that the OP is being sarcastic, and n doing so pointing out the similarities between this monstrosity and darkfall.

It's just the OP being sarcastic, isnt it?

*hold me*

Two theories on that:

1. He is really a DnL hater and the endless posts here and on the official DnL forums is just a very clever (and effective) form of trolling.

2. He really means what he posts and is the biggest DnL fanboi out there...

God I hope it is number 1....      

A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true...

• KartuhnKartuhn Member Posts: 139

One name keeps popping up in this thread associated with DnL... SnailGames. Age of Armor anyone? Or have so many already forgotten what a real masterpiece of crap that was? I find it extraordinarily humorous that anyone would find hope for the ressurection of DnL with Snail. Other than that I have nothing to add beyond "LoLz! This thread is win".

• maxnrosymaxnrosy Member Posts: 608

Hes being very sarcastic.

am i right?

really?

am i?

theres no friggin way hes serious...

or is he?

*head explodes*

Watching Fanbois drop their soap in a prison full of desperate men.