Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.COM News: New "Imperator" Site Launched

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

Mythic Entertainment has just unveiled their new web site for "Imperator Online" - the sci-fi MMORPG from the company that brought you "Dark Age of Camelot."  Unfortunately the new site does not reveal any screens shots - so we will still have to wait to add this one to our list.  However you will find lots of new developer diaries, concept art and Q&A information.  Here is their press release:

FAIRFAX, VA - AUGUST 20, 2004 - Mythic Entertainment, developer and publisher of the massively-multiplayer online role-playing game, "Dark Age of Camelot," today unveiled the new website for their upcoming Sci-fi themed next-generation MMORPG, "Imperator(TM)." Currently in development, "Imperator" is set in an alternate future in which the Roman Empire never fell, and presents a thrilling world for online gamers, filled with advanced technology and interplanetary warfare. The new online destination for "Imperator," www.imperatoronline.com, features concept art, developer diaries and will continuously reveal information and assets until the game ships in Winter 2005.

"Sci-fi and MMO fans are eagerly anticipating more information about 'Imperator,' and we're thrilled to offer them an online source for frequent updates and exclusive assets," said Mark Jacobs, president and CEO of Mythic Entertainment. "The site is a way for the development team to communicate with fans, and for the fans to see and participate in the evolution of this next-generation game."

For more information on Imperator, and ongoing updates, visit www.imperatoronline.com.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• PuoltryPuoltry Member Posts: 956

Finally a game that has vision and imagination.I have been waiting a long time for more info to come out for this game.If mythic does the what they did with daoc then they have a winner here.

Cant wait for the beta.

Want to ENJOY an mmo?

Dont start a guild and dont be a leader or volunteer to be coleader or captain.

Just play the damn game:)

• Regal_TRRegal_TR Member Posts: 249

Storyline is so fresh! image Mythic definetily has the talent and experience, this could be a real winner, 2 thumbs up! imageimage

• studiobakerstudiobaker Member Posts: 50
    Mythic must be the biggest MORONS I have ever seen to make this load of junk rather than a sequal to DAOC..
  • PuoltryPuoltry Member Posts: 956

Ill bet you still play DAOC.

Want to ENJOY an mmo?

Dont start a guild and dont be a leader or volunteer to be coleader or captain.

Just play the damn game:)

• DrakaeonDrakaeon Member Posts: 630

I think this might be the game that when it goes into beta, is going to make me take a break from Everquest II to experience it. I will obviously return right to Everquest II, but meh.