Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars: New Screen / Guild Tabards

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

ArenaNet has just unleashed a new screen shot showing three characters and they are donning guild tabards - the first of many upcoming guild features.  We have added this screen to our gallery for your browsing convenience:

Showing guild tabards

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444
    Very nice.

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• Clever_GloveClever_Glove Member Posts: 996

They look like they are getting ready to eat lobster.

The tabards should go on cloaks, or the back of the outfit with background color matching the outfit, instead of outer shirt dicky.

-=-=-=-=-
    "We're a game that's focused on grouping and on solo play, you know, more group oriented, more solo play..."
    John Blakely Senior lead for EQ2. Link

Bartle: A: 93% E: 55% S:3% K: 50% The Test. Learn what it means here.

-=-=-=-=-
    Achievers realise that killers as a concept are necessary in order to make achievement meaningful and worthwhile (there being no way to "lose" the game if any fool can "win" just by plodding slowly unchallenged). -bartle

Bartle: A: 93% E: 55% S:3% K: 50% The Test. Learn what it means here.

• MooNDoGGYMooNDoGGY Member Posts: 3

hello,

it sounds realy attractikg and fun...
    But still i wait for a game release....
    then we will see all good and bad sides(we will serch for bugs too::::33::)

but still its gona be gooooood gaaaame ::::02::

~MooNDoGGY

• eeargyeeargy Member Posts: 300

The release of Guild Wars will herald the dawn of a new era in gaming. image

• ChiramChiram Member UncommonPosts: 643
    I love ArenaNet. image Btw red lobster is expensive and doesnt fill you up image

Owner/Site Admin
    http://www.pvpplanet.com
    dedicated fansite for those who love player versus player.
    Published on august 10th, 2004.

• MooNDoGGYMooNDoGGY Member Posts: 3

Hey ya...

In addition i want to say that Guild Wars will let us to see normal lvl'n system and nice PvP posibilities ::::40::

.....So HOPE this Game world EVENT Come as fast as its posible....IN YOUR HOUSE....::::30::

~MooNDoGGY

• HieromancerHieromancer Member Posts: 282

Hey everyone,

Guild wars is lookin nice, REAL nice and im not sure if if has PvP yet... but if it does, i will be sure to come to this game because when i was playing asheron's call thats all i liked, was the PvP factor and im liking the previews i seen and the graphics, but thats a high price, but i guess its good considering no monthly fee

Hieromancer - Asheron's Call : Dark Majesty
    Shambow - Asheron's Call : Dark Majesty

• Qbic07Qbic07 Member Posts: 91

Another stunning screenshot of Guild Wars.  Seems the MMORPG cake will be divided into EQ2, WOW and GW (the leftovers will be for the others games like D&L).

It will be interesting to see how each game will evolve because I bet it will be a close call when it comes to the highest amount of subscribers.  Let's hope this will inspire the developers to be more creative for a change and not the everlasting leveling treadmill........  (a man can dream right? image)

• kenjamkovkenjamkov Member Posts: 1
    I tried GuildWars during the E3 promo, it ran really good for an alpha promo.  In the alpha, you could PvP in the Arena and fight in a "guildwar" (team deathmatch) even though there were no guilds to join yet.  A very sweet game, I will be buying this one for sure!