Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rate Perfect World Here!

What do you think perfect World worth?

Comments

• dot80dot80 Member Posts: 5

This game is alright when you first start but to me it gets old fast... Takes a long time to level once your get to 20. Also this game mostly revolves around the reall money shop thing, (forget the name)  The quests are mostly the same too.

• talismen351talismen351 Member Posts: 1,124
    Originally posted by dot80

This game is alright when you first start but to me it gets old fast... Takes a long time to level once your get to 20. Also this game mostly revolves around the reall money shop thing, (forget the name)  The quests are mostly the same too.

Gets old fast...ya pretty much like every other MMO on the market eh? Really the complaining about the cash stop thing is kinds old too. How do you expect the devs to make money n keep the servers going if it is all free? You can enjoy the game without spending a penny. I would rather the game be a pay monthly over the cash shop. But I figure I can dump 15-20 per month in cash stop if I feel like it. It will still cost me less than the $80 I spent on that AoC flopout, and most other games over the past few years that just clone WoW anyway.

• robby5403robby5403 Member Posts: 368

25 votes so far..

• SuponjiSuponji Member Posts: 15

Its pretty okay for a "f"2p

How easy do you think it is to sneak into ths zoo? I need to see some penguins like, RIGHT now...

• weerwolf23weerwolf23 Member Posts: 2

(my meaning) i think this game is awsome i only got a lv 6 human wizard and i already think this game is freakie awsome i love it ...

• DanagDanag Member UncommonPosts: 67

I'm normally an EVE player, but lately have needed a break.

PWI is a nice change of pace, and it's free-to-download and free-to-play, so you've really got nothing to lose.

I admit, I spent $20 in the shop for a few nick-knacks, but you really can play without spending a cent.

-
    Danag

• FeldazinFeldazin Member Posts: 36

i have to say one of the best mmorpgs ever as a free mmo it puts up a good fight against wow, everquest,lord of the rings online ect. pretty nice game over all

.(....\............../....)
    . \....\........... /..../
    ...\....\........../..../
    ....\..../?¯.I.¯`\./
    ..../... I....I..(¯¯¯`\
    ...I.....I....I...¯¯.\...\
    ...I.....I?¯.I?¯.I..\...)
    ...\.....` ¯..¯ ?.......'
    ....\_________.·?

• avalon1000avalon1000 Member UncommonPosts: 791

A great game till you get past level 30 then the quests will drive you crazy ( run here and talk to that person then run there and run all over.....on and on with no reward in sight).  But for 30 levels lots of fun. 

I do support the cash shop and this game can cost a lot more to play then the monthly pay ones.