Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LFG with Erotic Roleplay

MarkedOfKaneMarkedOfKane Member Posts: 43

Yup I said it.  I am looking for a game that allows for Erotic Roleplay or has asizeable ERP community.   I know that every game has atleast a few whcih game has the biggest?

Note I've already tried AoC it was good for htis but the rest of the game was boring.  Also note I've tried Second Life and it was great but the server is abolute shit laggy and buggy and un playable.

Comments

• marowitmarowit Member UncommonPosts: 268

1:EPIC!!!!!1

2:socilitor or somehting like that, a friend came across it don't know more about it not even if it's f2p or p2p

REMEMBER THE OLD DAYS AND REGRET THEY HAVE PASSED.

• BroGamingPageBroGamingPage Member UncommonPosts: 492

www.redlightcenter.com/

There you go buddy.

(Warning, must be 18 or older to enter)

lol haha..don't ask. I was bored one day. The fact that I know a game of this type...no comment...haha

• jm17511jm17511 Member Posts: 7
    Originally posted by marowit

1:EPIC!!!!!1
    2:socilitor or somehting like that, a friend came across it don't know more about it not even if it's f2p or p2p

@2 - Sociolotron it is (http://sociolotron.amerabyte.com/website2/intro.htm), it is old 2D school (a new 3D version is apparantly in development) and it is not for free, although i dont remember the pricing but i believe it is fairly cheap. I havent played it myself (due to it being 2D) but apparantly it is very "adult themed".