Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

††† Hammerfist Clan ††† - [US - Destruction - RvR]

Comments

• KahanKahan Member Posts: 3

Glad to see the Fist here finally.  I have been a browsing member and podcast fan of MMORPG.com for a while now.  Glad that my first post here is in support of HFC.  Time to stabby-stabby some order pukes!!!!

• OmmmOmmm Member Posts: 2

Only been in the guild since before OB, but you seriously can't ask for a better group of people.  Really mature, yet hysterical bunch of folks.  Come check out our website and see if ya think you might fit in!

And what is this about pie for joining groups Amnestie?

I feel so neglected!      (Key Lime for me )  

• AmnestieAmnestie Member UncommonPosts: 24

Well I've never made key lime pie before, but I can always try! Just for you though Ommm.

• littlekoboldlittlekobold Member Posts: 1

Out of all the guilds in all the MMOs I've played, this is my favorite one ever. HFC is stuffed full of fascinating, insightful, and hilarious people... Time with them is never boring, always awesome.

• zotarzotar Member Posts: 16

Hi Everyone , I,ve been with ..."THE HAMMERFIST CLAN" for several months now. I can tell you after playing mmorpg's for years , that this is the best guild I have ever been in, been in some good ones too. So far these folks have been fair, considerate, and very helpful , to me and anyone else that needs help or has questions. These folks are very dedicated to the fun of gaming, but whats cool is they still make it fun, and the amount of experience in this guild is amazing. Enough bragging about our guild, why dont you check us out, we would love to hear from you!!!

P.S. Just a little more braggin, as far as myself , I will stay with this guild, no matter what game were playing!! It's just that good!!!! ok, now i'm done, hehehe

The Hammerfist Clan

• fuzzbrainfuzzbrain Member Posts: 70

Hello, my name is Ulfaro and I support this message.

• TheMuruTheMuru Member Posts: 2

Hey what's up- I'm Muru, one of the newer members of The Hammerfist Clan.

I'm finding Hammerfist to be a nice surprise- plenty of apparently mature people that can actually hold a conversation :P Having lurked on the forums for a bit now, I'm pleased to say it's an intelligent community as well. Thoughtful conversation on the boards, helpful members- I'll be here a while, more thank likely :)

• BrakkishBrakkish Member Posts: 11
    Q) What makes you want to join us over some of the other guilds? [let us know!]

A)Is it just me or has the quality of gamers gone down hill in recent years? I remember when I could have intelligent conversations with anyone in general. Now all i get is this 0mgz bbq h4x 1337 crap. I want to be surrounded by real adults. not kids. Plus i have a wife, a kid, and a RL. I need to be with people who understand that these things are more important then a game. However, this is a passionate hobbie of mine. So i also want to be with people who share that passion with me Smile I want this to be my second family, and I see that thats what you guys want it to be for you too.

Member Quote of the Day

by Squish

www.hammerfistclan.com

Originally posted by TheMuru

Hey what's up- I'm Muru, one of the newer members of The Hammerfist Clan.

I'm finding Hammerfist to be a nice surprise- plenty of apparently mature people that can actually hold a conversation :P Having lurked on the forums for a bit now, I'm pleased to say it's an intelligent community as well. Thoughtful conversation on the boards, helpful members- I'll be here a while, more thank likely :)

Welcome to the Clan Muru :) Glad to have you come aboard . This is a great time for The Hammerfist Clan, with Warhammer going live, it is bound to be a super ride!!

The Hammerfist Clan

• TalemireTalemire Member UncommonPosts: 839

I like how a large majority the people who support the guild and have something to say about it have no more than 10 posts on this website.  I call bull, because I am almost certain those who are posting have been members for a long period of time, and are just saying they're new to assure the newcomers will indeed feel right at home. It's all a class act of guild members talking to each other and acting like real people who are actually interested. Good try, but epic fail.

Isaiah 41:10
  • OmmmOmmm Member Posts: 2

So we have a grand conspiracy to inflate our numbers by posting on several alts? Not the case, but feel free to believe as you wish. Most of our accounts are new because we have decided to add this site recently to recruit from. We have around 85 members in OB now, and not everyone is active in OB as some are waiting for launch. Feel free to check the official Mythic site's Realm War page. We are on Crag Mere in OB.

Originally posted by Talemire

I like how a large majority the people who support the guild and have something to say about it have no more than 10 posts on this website.  I call bull, because I am almost certain those who are posting have been members for a long period of time, and are just saying they're new to assure the newcomers will indeed feel right at home. It's all a class act of guild members talking to each other and acting like real people who are actually interested. Good try, but epic fail.

Or, could it be that we really are this active and organized?

Decide for yourself, do some research in our application section.  Check the joined dates http://hammerfistclan.darkbb.com/clansmen-accepted-applicants-f7/

Have a nice day

www.hammerfistclan.com

Originally posted by Brakkish

Or, could it be that we really are this active and organized?

Decide for yourself, do some research in our application section.  Check the joined dates http://hammerfistclan.darkbb.com/clansmen-accepted-applicants-f7/

Have a nice day

Leave it to Brakk to nicely and politely say the same thing I did in nicer words.   I'm not worthy!!! 

Blasphemy! Heresy!

• TheMuruTheMuru Member Posts: 2

I'm sorry you think that bud, but there's definitely no alt conspiracy goin down here.

Really just a bunch of satisfied guildies wanting to keep our thread alive, simply it :) And I wouldn't do it myself if I didn't feel it worth my input!

Originally posted by TheMuru
    I'm sorry you think that bud, but there's definitely no alt conspiracy goin down here.

Really just a bunch of satisfied guildies wanting to keep our thread alive, simply it :) And I wouldn't do it myself if I didn't feel it worth my input!

Well said my friend )I am new to this site, but everything I said in my earlier post , I stand by. Like Brakkish said, just check it out )

The Hammerfist Clan

Just pretend he's not here. If he won't take the time to check out our guild site before posting something like that, then he's not worth the time to respond to his flaming post.

On a side note, can't wait for tomorrow!

In the words of the great Willy Wonka, "You lose! Good day sir!"

• Mpire73Mpire73 Member Posts: 3

Well, anyone that trolls to pop in and say that it jealous.

Anyone else like myself plan on running around the block nekked, eating cheetos, and yelling "WAR is here!!" on the 14th?

I assume everyone celebrates in such a way yes?

www.hammerfistclan.com

Substitute nachos with pie and that's what I'm doing.

Originally posted by Amnestie

Substitute nachos with pie and that's what I'm doing.

Substitute pie with beer and you have me. =P

• JhezzyJhezzy Member Posts: 4

I think i'll be forum wrestling guildies for cookies to celebrate. Yeah baby!!!

~Much love THC, you all are awesome

Having so much fun with everyone today. Nice to finally get to play with some people I never got to in the PW and OB.

Fantastic turnout today!  Really enjoyed playing with everyone, and owning some Order

www.hammerfistclan.com