Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

deicide died?

I haven't been able to log in since 8th September morning.

I was quite enjoying the game so far.

Its been down for 2 days now. i wonder what happened.

Comments

• crunchyblackcrunchyblack Member Posts: 1,362

i mean since june 12th 2006 the haven done anything with this game, no quest sytem was ever added.  Im not sure if they left the cash shop open in this game, my guess is that they did.

All this means is they have been trying to make back what they wasted developing this garbage,instead of canceling it in 2006 like they should have.

Theres sooo many more f2p games out there that are way better than this game, and those games are crap compared to p2p games...

my advice would be to get a job and pay $15/month for something good and you wont get these problems.

• TremariaTremaria Member Posts: 6

Deicide is still on .....Miras is all but a ghost server and Vail has a few more players. No new updates have been added although there have been countless promises made that new castles would be open and new maps........none as of this posting. Decide use to have a very good community ingame chat until GM took it away and put in the shout pills that players had to buy. Decide forums aren't much better they have 8 mods that are suppose to monitor the forums........out of those 8 mods 2 of the mods run the forums by constantly deleting, editing or locking any post that even mentions their names in a negitive way........but these same 2 mods are always posting negative things like calling players by their ingame name of being hackers or scammers. The accused players try to seek help by complaining to GM to no avail which has caused many players to leave. If you can handle all the drama and like to just grind away with no one around this game is OK I guess personally I like some challenge.

• MuncherMuncher Member Posts: 3

I play. But there is no one on anymore. Just go buy WOW its awhole lot better.

• CignareCignare Member UncommonPosts: 10

Just come to the new and better deicide Total War

deicideonline.net

Better the ever!! all the updates you was waiting for so long and more!! come see us and have a good old time deicide total war expiriance.....

Cignare

• redcap036redcap036 Member UncommonPosts: 1,230
    Originally posted by Cignare

Just come to the new and better deicide Total War
    deicideonline.net
    Better the ever!! all the updates you was waiting for so long and more!! come see us and have a good old time deicide total war expiriance.....
    Cignare

http://deicideonline.net/  This looks intresting, is this the game with the two bad GM's running it or is this a diffrent one?

• CignareCignare Member UncommonPosts: 10

deicideonline.net is new version of deicide. Old deicide was run by Koreans and Total war is run by great team from china. Trust me if you ever play deicide this version will take you to a diffrent level. Not only that a new deicide 2 will open soon!!

Cignare

• TremariaTremaria Member Posts: 6

New Deicide Total War ==stolen copy, stolen codes players beware better games out there to play