Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Parody: Hitler's SWG Account

WarmakerWarmaker Member UncommonPosts: 2,246

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_aNUyYxhGA

A parody from the film "Downfall" (which is really good, BTW).  Go see what Der Fuhrer goes through regarding his account on SWG.

"I have only two out of my company and 20 out of some other company. We need support, but it is almost suicide to try to get it here as we are swept by machine gun fire and a constant barrage is on us. I have no one on my left and only a few on my right. I will hold." (First Lieutenant Clifton B. Cates, US Marine Corps, Soissons, 19 July 1918)

Comments

• Bob_BlawblawBob_Blawblaw Member Posts: 1,278

Hilarious! So simple, yet so brilliant.

• PapaLazarouPapaLazarou Member Posts: 502

The film was fantastic and he is a very good Hitler.... theres a name that musta died after the war lol and Adolf, but this parody is more overused than Rick Roll.

• kefkahkefkah Member UncommonPosts: 832

OMG, that is honestly one of the funniest youtubes I have ever seen. Thanks for posting it. Made my week.

• SuvrocSuvroc Member Posts: 2,383

That was pretty good! Great movie too!

But I think my favorite version of this thing is the Dream Theater in Australia one. That one made me laugh my ass off.

• FishermageFishermage Member Posts: 7,562

Freaking awesome :)

Blogged that one immediately! Thanks Warmaker!

• WarmakerWarmaker Member UncommonPosts: 2,246

The link was shown to me from a post on LotRO's o-forums, specifically to all the old SWG players.  Turns out we have a good number of those types there.

But yeah, there's tons of parodies on this scene from the movie using lots of different subjects.

"I have only two out of my company and 20 out of some other company. We need support, but it is almost suicide to try to get it here as we are swept by machine gun fire and a constant barrage is on us. I have no one on my left and only a few on my right. I will hold." (First Lieutenant Clifton B. Cates, US Marine Corps, Soissons, 19 July 1918)

• SuperMattSuperMatt Member UncommonPosts: 36

"Anyone who did not do the holo grind, get out now and close the door."

ROFL

That was great!

• TzimiscechiTzimiscechi Member Posts: 230

"Even when the holocron said Armorsmith."

I think Weaponsmith was worse though...

• trevornortrevornor Member Posts: 154

Ok I have to admit, that was damned funny.

• DracusDracus Member Posts: 1,449
    Originally posted by Warmaker

A parody from the film "Downfall" (which is really good, BTW).  Go see what Der Fuhrer goes through regarding his account on SWG.

And that is why...

Conservatives' pessimism is conducive to their happiness in three ways. First, they are rarely surprised -- they are right more often than not about the course of events. Second, when they are wrong they are happy to be so. Third, because pessimistic conservatives put not their faith in princes -- government -- they accept that happiness is a function of fending for oneself. They believe that happiness is an activity -- it is inseparable from the pursuit of happiness.