Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Personal ACUs in TR

lightjak13lightjak13 Member Posts: 10

Could anyone tell me where there at with the ACU system??? I havent played TR in a while and last I was on they said it would be ready in a couple of months. Just wondering what to expect for when they come out.

Comments

• RokurgeptaRokurgepta Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,136
    Originally posted by lightjak13

Could anyone tell me where there at with the ACU system??? I havent played TR in a while and last I was on they said it would be ready in a couple of months. Just wondering what to expect for when they come out.

Last thing heard on the PAUs was they were still in theartwork area and were not being worked on all that hard. Expect them in 2009 unless they go the way of the original flashpoints and commanding your own squad of NPCs, then you may never see PAUs.

The dev team made PAUs a low priority item and as such have barely touched them since April. They did say something along the lines of they were not being coded and had been put on the back burner. If PAUs are of major interest come back after New Years.

• lightjak13lightjak13 Member Posts: 10

Ah ok I get what your saying. Only reason i asked was because the PAUs sounded like a pretty fun thing to have in the game, I just need TR to work  :(   Well thx for the helpful info!

• RokurgeptaRokurgepta Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,136
    Originally posted by lightjak13

Ah ok I get what your saying. Only reason i asked was because the PAUs sounded like a pretty fun thing to have in the game, I just need TR to work  :(   Well thx for the helpful info!

They did sound fun a year ago. People would love to see them, but I think TR has left them out due to the fact that they have no content where these machines of destruction are needed. TR is so easy your basicly a killing machine now. I think content built for PAUs will have to be in the works before the actual PAUs come out or they will not generate any kind of buzz.

I know when they are finally added I will come back and check them out so TR will get a small bump in income right there.