Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If i reactivate my old CoV account, can i play the heroes now to?

hbktimf24hbktimf24 Member UncommonPosts: 131

ive read its all one game now, i only had a COV account, if i install that reactivate the game can i now play the heroes side?

Comments

• ThekandyThekandy Member Posts: 621

I wouldn't count on it, i had a CoV account a month or two ago, and i weren't allowed to make a hero character.

• thanos1313thanos1313 Member Posts: 183

it depends when you made the account, any COV made before a certian time can, im not sure if they had to be ACTIVE while they did it, i bought good VS evil anyway..but on the brightside you can have TWO retail codes on one account, i have good VRS evil and the collecters edition on the same. and i got the free month on both. so you could reactivate it and if not just buy good vrs evil.

breaking news, a brawl broke out between the hogger and arthas the lich king downtown gadgetzan. there where no survivers

• AmarsirAmarsir Member UncommonPosts: 703

I believe the answer is an unqualified "yes." About 9 months ago to celebrate the acquisition by NCSoft, they issued a bonus to all active players that they would have access to both sides. It was something of a nice thing to do but I figured at the time (and have since become more convinced) that they just didn't want to have to maintain that wall between have and have-not.

Then about a month or so ago they redid their marketing, pulling all boxes from stores and replacing them with activation cards, a thin pack that includes both sides and a bonus power. As of that time they officially cut down the divide and hence "CoH" and "CoV" are now permanently the same game. MMORPG is even working on merging the forums.

So yes if you come back you'll have access to both sides. (If by some chance you don't, petitioning a Mod will fix it.) You will probably want to use a reactivation code when you do so also, to get 15 free days. The one in my signature is fresh, but there are also plenty of others around to choose from.

Currently playing:
    DC Universe
    Planetside 2
    Magic Online
    Simunomics, the Massive Multiplayer Economic Simulation Game. Play for free.