Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I LIKE THIS GAME SO MUCH " BUT "

i like this game so much BUT the staff are not pros. they are corrupt and the players there are GM's and

support . How can you play so fair?! that's why i quit this game if they change the staff and make it better

i'll be back ! but still THEY SUCKS!

AYTTTTTTTTTTT!

Comments

• ZzoneHaterZzoneHater Member Posts: 1

I agree with you 100%. The staffs made the gaming experience so bad.

• pogikosobrapogikosobra Member Posts: 6

Its hard to agree on that part... to be honest and be fair with the game, i must admit that there are moderators that really try to help. Ive had 2 serious requests and problems but they attended to it quite fast.  Your case  may only had been just a bad case of having a bad moderator at that time..

• drangerddrangerd Member Posts: 2

NO ... THEY REALLY SUCKS COZ U DNT KNOW ANYTHING BOUT THEM ... ME I KNOW ALL OF DER SH_T DATS Y ... THEY SELL ARMORS FOR MONEY , THEY CAN EDIT UR CHAR. IF U PAY THEM AND A LOT MORE. AND IMAGINE DATS NOT ALL ... U FIGHT W/THEM INGAME THEY GO POWER TRIP ON YOU ... THEY REALLY SUCKS ...

AYTTTTTTTTTTT!

• pogikosobrapogikosobra Member Posts: 6

Yeah... u may be ryt in one point. its unlike before that it was OPTIONAL to buy stuff from their website. now it sseems that its a REQUIREMENT to buy. unless you buy things from them, it wud be hard for you to obtain those or make those items. :( baaaaad skyblade..!

• TridianTridian Member UncommonPosts: 273

OP... its hard to agree with you when you talk like that...

• happygamerhappygamer Member Posts: 5

Well basing on this thread this game sucks. I was supposedly going to try this but thanks for the comments.

• RAPEmoduleRAPEmodule Member Posts: 8

hey.....im not trying to defend any gms and im not trying to talk any mess here

but you have to remember most gms arent paid....therefore they are players first techers/helpers second

they become gms because they enjoy the game and are good

they play the game which means they will do what it takes to become successful and stay successful at the game

this doesnt mean they have to be nice constantly

i totally agree they are crooked twisted and corrupted and something needs to be done but its super difficult especially with larger games with a large number of gms

you pretty much either have to be friend them or totally ignore them and forget about them and what they do

Drunken words are sober thoughts!

• lingceapucklingceapuck Member UncommonPosts: 62

i cant play it

For some reason i`m stuck in a loop at updating

• Godfatherx8Godfatherx8 Member Posts: 10

aha  i  had  the  same  problem.  heres  how  you  fix  that: you  gotta  re  install  it  but  before  you  re  install  MAKE  SURE  that  you  change  your  time  zone  to  +8 gmt  beijing time.  then  just  go  through  the  normal  process  and  it w ill  update  instead  of freezing  or  starting  over,   ta  da! and  as  for t he  guy  that  doesnt  like  the  skyblade  staff:  if  you  played  on  the  ph server  then  you  should  switch to  elite several  of the gm's  are  pretty  cool  and  ive  never  heard  of t hem  doing t hat  kinda  stuff.  if you  switch to  elite  hit  me  up  in  game  or  send  me an email.  My  in game  name is  AssClown  haha