Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Asheron's Call: Update Interview

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

MMORPG.com News Manager Keith Cross caught up recently with Andy Cataldo, the Community Manager for AC. In the interview, Cataldo talks about the game's 100th update, an expansion-sized update to celebrate the occasion.

Asheron's Call: Update Interview

MMORPG.com News Manager Keith Cross caught up recently with Andy Cataldo, the Community Manager for AC. In the interview, Cataldo talks about the game's 100th update, an expansion-sized update to celebrate the occasion.

Update interview

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• Tyres100Tyres100 Member Posts: 704

Thanks, sorry I posted this on another thread, should of posted it here.

Keith Cross why oh why have you left out one of the fans biggest questions........Do you think there will be a AC3 or has anyone in the current development of AC said anything to this point.  Man I wish you would of asked that even though it was not something that fits the subject 100th update.

I sure do miss AC, but even this drooling updated news can't get me back because of the big time sync of starting over again, without using bot methods it would take to much time. From my comments on the other thread my reasons are simple, I sold my 3 accounts last year and had a few 210's and 2 villas and 1 mansion. To gain that all back starting fresh would not happen even if I played for over a year. So no way can I come back and jump back in with the big time sync.

Who let you in the VIP section?