Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What will trolls do once AoC is fixed?

jusomdudejusomdude Member RarePosts: 2,706

Find something else about the game to complain about no doubt.

Comments

• Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558

I m no troll, but for me anyways the game fixed = still boring to me. Never liked the game bugs or not:)

• ketrineketrine Member Posts: 285

I'm sure they will fixate on another game once they shovel enough dirt on the grave of AoC.  I never even bought the game though so I am not bitter.

• Rebn77Rebn77 Member Posts: 321

By the time they get it fixed most of us will be too busy counting our retirement checks and playing shuffleboard at the retirement home to give a rats behind.

• NeverknowNeverknow Member Posts: 224

To be fair in our appraisal, what will the fanbois do when AoC finally tanks?

• JaydinBaneJaydinBane Member Posts: 18

Step 1: Wait for WAR to come out

Step 2: Find out that it wasn't as good as the hype said it would be

Step 3: Set up camp in the WAR forums

Step 4: Begin trolling

• DrSpankyDrSpanky Member Posts: 341
    Originally posted by Soki123

I m no troll, but for me anyways the game fixed = still boring to me. Never liked the game bugs or not:)

I'm with you there.  Just wasn't my cup o' tea. But, I won't troll the game.

It's a proven historical fact that beer saved humankind.

• arctarusarctarus Member UncommonPosts: 2,581

In 2 years time? KOTOR mmo...

RIP Orc Choppa

• SinReaperSinReaper Member Posts: 175

Not sure why you felt the need to attack any member of the AoC forums on this site by creating a post specifically designed to be inflammatory.

Is there an AoC related (recent topical items or game related) item you DID want discuss?

• jusomdudejusomdude Member RarePosts: 2,706
    Originally posted by JaydinBane

Lol, +1.

Rinse and repeat for future MMOs I would think as well.

• SirspongySirspongy Member Posts: 66

"Fixed" is kind of relative to who you are talking to. Personally I do not think that Funcom can make up for their sluggish response to all the bugs and lack of PvP attention. Many people that defend Funcom and AoC usually have not experienced AoC past level 50 and they probably play on a PvE server. I am not going to list all the things that are broken and lacking, since they have been posted so many times already that it would just be overkill. The phrase "Too little, too late" applies perfectly to AoC and its development (or lack of development).

• GenoknightGenoknight Member Posts: 156

Warhammer could be 2d and still be better then that glitchy piece of garbage

• Rebn77Rebn77 Member Posts: 321
    Originally posted by JaydinBane

Actually I was just going to follow you around and troll you

• jusomdudejusomdude Member RarePosts: 2,706
    Originally posted by Neverknow

To be fair in our appraisal, what will the fanbois do when AoC finally tanks?

Move on and play any variety of good MMOs sure to be out at the time. World of Darkness Online probably.

This discussion has been closed.