Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1 Game, 1 Forum?

themiltonthemilton Member Posts: 353

I know this gets bandied about farily frequently, but I'm going to start it up again.

In this interview, Jill Henderson states that it's 1 game the team works on, and all their resources are going to 1 game now that everything is under 1 roof. So I ask what's been asked before: Should MMORPG.com combine the CoH and CoV into a single forum?

-------------
The less you expect, the more you'll be surprised. Hopefully, pleasantly so.

Comments

• RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

We're working on that actually now that they've officially announced they're entirely one game. But it's more than just smooshing the 2 sections we have now together, will take some database work and such, so might be a little while.

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."

• Sanctus_MorsSanctus_Mors Member Posts: 597

Thanks K for giving us the heads up.

your arguement is so persuasive, so filled with knowledge and insight. You back up your argument very articulately, with suggestions of improvements and raising examples to glorify your position....oh wait, you didn't

• themiltonthemilton Member Posts: 353

Yeah, thanks for the heads up, Kunou. We can stop bugging y'all about it now. If anyone does, lemme know and I go kick them in the shins.

-------------
    The less you expect, the more you'll be surprised. Hopefully, pleasantly so.