Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Keybind files heaven

UrrellesUrrelles Member Posts: 574

Hey, I'm about to do my usually try monthly reactivation of CoH.  I was wondering what keybind files or special macros people have made recently.

I share my files here:

http://www.tashawnnicholas.com/coh/coh_page.htm

Most of these files are designed to customize masterminds for an immersive roleplay experience.  There is a very basic file system on this site too.  All the files are simple text documents zipped up in .rar.   Feel free to steal and edit them as much as you like.

Im looking to see if other people share a passion to make a diverse character on

Comments

• AmarsirAmarsir Member UncommonPosts: 703

I've bene really lazy on my keybinds lately. Which is especially bad since I got a G15 keyboard specifically to have the extra panel and status screen, and I haven't bothered to program it!

MMs are the best place to keybind, followed by kheldians in my experience (just a simple switch trays around when you transform).

I'm in a bunch of global channels so I have different hotkeys to chat in each of them. One thing I always thought was interesting was one of those binds that automatically switches sprint on and off as you move, or between hover and fly. I'm afraid it would mess iwth my power queueing, as I frequently move around while attacking. But it always seemed cool.

Currently playing:
    DC Universe
    Planetside 2
    Magic Online
    Simunomics, the Massive Multiplayer Economic Simulation Game. Play for free.

• UrrellesUrrelles Member Posts: 574

woohoo a reply!!!

you bring up an interesting idea.  Taking the Toggle Hover / fly bind and making it work with sprint or superspeed, or even super jump.  Ill have to play around with that sometime soon.