Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is ROSE worth it?

OverKryOverKry Member Posts: 14

Well i read the overview and read some forums...should i play this game?

I need some info from u guys of should i play this or not..im thinkin this game SHOULD be good (since i play alot of games) but any advice?

And a poll fr a little more help:

imageimage

Comments

• awesomoawesomo Member Posts: 31

It's pointless asking if this game is good, some will say yes some will say no.

To know for sure if this game is good you should just download it and play it.

And it's worth it if you ask me...

• SaintRegimeSaintRegime Member Posts: 9

i agree with awesomo. recently they made some major changes in naRose(north american version) so there arent any real guides out yet, but its all good. you get whatever skills you want depending on how you want to play. The skills allow for some good diversity. I say its definitely worth it, but i only been playing for a couple of days, so we'll see in a few weeks

• ay1koay1ko Member Posts: 15
    Originally posted by awesomo

It's pointless asking if this game is good, some will say yes some will say no.
    To know for sure if this game is good you should just download it and play it.
    And it's worth it if you ask me...

he's right there are too many reasons

btw  on my first look on the game it seems very crap... until I played the game its a so-so game if you ask me :D but still worth playing

• trapezoniantrapezonian Member Posts: 124

I've seen this game, the graphics is really cute. Never played it though. I think this game is for the females.

• LordDeemsLordDeems Member Posts: 10

Good game, I recommend trying it. The community is a 9/10 random high levels will buff your for free & talk to you

Gameplay is fun as long as you have a friend =]

Arbiter to the 7Knights