Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Sorry bout that.

DominisiDominisi Age of Conan CorrespondentShow Low, AZPosts: 95Member

Well - I would like to say sorry to anybody I offended with my posts in responce to the flames. I gues I got it wrong when I saw people flaming me for not being more harsh, then I become harsh, and people flame me more.

Now I realize why most people in a PR position don't let the flaems get to them, because its just a black hole with no return.

Meh, who knew.

Look foward to getting some good feedback from the community

Comments

• buckstar0814buckstar0814 abilene, TXPosts: 85Member

I never flamed you till you flamed me.

I am disturbed that I was locked out of that thread and not able to respond to things being said. Do you really want to get to help people on this issue or just lock out those who don't agree with you?

Ok I realize now it wasn't you. Things got out of hand, you like your game, i don't. Lets leave it at that.

Now can we just spoon?

• DominisiDominisi Age of Conan Correspondent Show Low, AZPosts: 95Member

I didn't lock anything. I'm not a mod.. haha, I got a warning too. Guess it comes with the territory. However, if anybody would like to send me personal attacks via PM i'll be more than happy to respond.

And I wasn't trying to flame you, More of a blast effect trying to get at everybody who was flaming me. Looks like I need to grow up a bit.

• SinReaperSinReaper Santa Monica, CAPosts: 175Member

Resurrecting Locked or Deleted Threads

• If a thread has previously been deleted or locked by a moderator, it is against our rules to start another thread on the same topic. This rule applies if a participant in a locked or deleted thread re-starts the thread, a warning and 1 day ban will be issued. If this happens twice, the member will be permanently banned, no exceptions.

This new post on the same topic will likely have the same response; despite being well intentioned as you've created another venue for the same topic/themes.

Good luck with your new role!

• miagisanmiagisan NY, NYPosts: 5,156Member
    Originally posted by Dominisi

I didn't lock anything. I'm not a mod.. haha, I got a warning too. Guess it comes with the territory. However, if anybody would like to send me personal attacks via PM i'll be more than happy to respond.
    And I wasn't trying to flame you, More of a blast effect trying to get at everybody who was flaming me. Looks like I need to grow up a bit.

you do know thats considered trolling/flamebaiting right? just a little tip from the master of bans

• DominisiDominisi Age of Conan Correspondent Show Low, AZPosts: 95Member

Nope just appologizing  here, no flaming, no discussion. Just appologizing. Cookies anyone?

• mike470mike470 General Correspondent -unknown-Posts: 2,396Member

Dom, I defend you, but the thing is people will start to think of conspiracies with you and Funcom.  I don't believe that, but others will.

I can understand your anger, too, too much flaming can get to ya.

Best of luck on your position mate, I look forward to writing pieces with you in the future :)

-mike

• SinReaperSinReaper Santa Monica, CAPosts: 175Member
    Originally posted by Dominisi

/snip

However, if anybody would like to send me personal attacks via PM i'll be more than happy to respond.

Just incredible...

• Deto123Deto123 Kelowna, BCPosts: 689Member

This is more entertaining then bantering back and forth with AA.

Oh, and if you have any cupcakes (much better than cookeis), that'd be great.

• AmazingAveryAmazingAvery Age of Conan Advocate UK to CanadaPosts: 6,999Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Deto123

This is more entertaining then bantering back and forth with AA.

Dont worry my friend, I am also an AoC in game correspondent, I am sure you will enjoy my articles when they come soon :)

And Dom, there are people here out to flame for the sake of it, can't remember how many times I've been accused for working for FC for just liking Age of Conan.

Conan Vids Corsair 800d Case/i7 930 @ 4.4ghz/EVGA x58 760 Classified/Corsair Dominator 12GB 1600/Corsair HX1000 PSU/GTX 580x2/Intel X25-M SSD/2x WD 1TB Blacks/Corsair H90 cooler / 1x 28" 1900x1200 monitor/ G-19 Keyboard/ G500 mouse

• miagisanmiagisan NY, NYPosts: 5,156Member

how many corros does one game need? /boggle

Originally posted by AmazingAvery

Dont worry my friend, I am also an AoC in game correspondent, I am sure you will enjoy my articles when they come soon :)

...oh no, my flame senses are tingling.

• HashbrickHashbrick Green Bay, WIPosts: 1,215Member Uncommon

Originally posted by mike470
    Dom, I defend you, but the thing is people will start to think of conspiracies with you and Funcom.  I don't believe that, but others will.
    I can understand your anger, too, too much flaming can get to ya.
    Best of luck on your position mate, I look forward to writing pieces with you in the future :)
    -mike

Hey mike long time no see,

The deal is not the information Dom brings but how he handled it. Not only the flaming war (we can forget about that), but the fact that he has broken many rules already set in stone here at mmorpg.com. What does that tell you about his character?

I just don't see any good coming out of it anymore. The damage is done and I don't think he deserves a second chance. I know you are running for a position here as well as I am (Darkfall Correspondent ;) just kidding) and even though we will all be volunteers we are still sitting behind the name of mmorpg.com and our actions will have an effect on what the mmorpg.com community sees and hears and decides on the quality of the content on this site. That is important and I feel that is long gone with Mr. Dom here.

Originally posted by imbant

Did we say we were trying to do good for the game? the game is in the hands of aventurine, no one else...

• solareussolareus Nottingham, PAPosts: 3,165Member

I think you should not be a correspondent , specially if you can't write something then comeback and try to defend it or add a comment that inflames the community your corresponding for. It would be wise to take a higher road, writee the articles and not try to over step your bouneries between Journalist and fanboy.

"Freedom is just another name for nothing left to lose" - Janis Joplin

This discussion has been closed.