Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMO Stuff Not in Hellgate?

stevejeesstevejees Member Posts: 14

So I just started playing Hellgate and I know it was lacking at launch, but I have a couple questions.

Are these things in the game: Mail, PvP, Auction House

And I'm assuming Flagship Studios failure means no expansion?

Comments

• creioncreion Member Posts: 78

Last time i played i think they added mail, pvp has been there and im unsure about the auction house.

• tokarustokarus Member Posts: 43

flagship is'nt completely done. if you read on their site, due to the crappy economic situation they let go of a lot of their staff, but the origional founders and creators of the game are still there. flagship studios isnt completely done, they just downsized. sure theres a chance there gonna tank, but there trying to stay up for us hellgate players. I hope anyways. they really havent given us much information on what they plan to do, but for now, there doing what they can to stay up and running

• gellybeansgellybeans Member Posts: 86

I'm really planning to play this game and I want to hear feedback from you guys, is it a really good game? I can't see any thread that contains any feedback or info about the game so I'm posting here. Hope to hear from you guys

• ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690

I still play Hellgate and it is still alot of fun despite what has happened to FSS.The game had issues at launch and it had an unpopular business model which I think turned alot of people away. Despite what happened Hellgate still has a ton of potential to be really awesome but nobody at this point wants to get their hands dirty on this one yet.

• angus858angus858 Member UncommonPosts: 381
    Originally posted by dashgalaxy86

So I just started playing Hellgate and I know it was lacking at launch, but I have a couple questions.
    Are these things in the game: Mail, PvP, Auction House
    And I'm assuming Flagship Studios failure means no expansion?

Mail: yes

PvP: yes

Auction House: no

There was an expansion of sorts, or at least a big patch on the test server when Flagship had its meltdown.  It may be that an auction house was part of that expansion, I cant remember. If anyone decides to invest in the development of the game then this could be released fairly soon.  But at the moment everything is tied up in legal issues and I suspect it will remain so for some time.