Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A GM cybers with a player.

So one cold lonely night in the land of Hyboria the paths of one lonely barbarian and one especially lonely GM crossed paths.

(Here it is transcripted since the image quality is low.)

To []: ..with dual wield barbarians though, I mean TWO?!?! That's a bit difficult for me to handle. I'd rather stick with one big sword.

[|GM|]: You like it rough I take it :)

To []: Of Course, I'm a ***ing rock sniffer.

To []: With daggers.

To []: And I'm specced for second wind =) I can go all night.

[|GM|]: lol wow, I don't think I would ever be the same :)

[|GM|]: um WOw this is turning me on lol.

To []: Hong Says he wants in on the hot action. But he's a gold farmer/seller. How do you feel about that? He does have a big bow =]

..do it like they do on the discovery channel?

To []: Would you like to RP with me?

To []: I see how it is, not going to talk to me anymore =( Just got your cyber fix with my pixelated body and left me like all those other guys :((|

[|GM|]: sorry getting tell hells lol

[|GM|]: RP? how so?

To []: Well, you know, on those cold windy nights... all I want is to be mounted.

[|GM|]: Ahh lol I see. You trying to get laid by a GM ;)

To []: Of course, I thought you were THA MASTER. Gamer Master.

To []: Be gentle

[|GM|]: um are you a real um woman?

[|GM|]: lol not crazy question

[|GM|]: you would be surprised.

To []: Yep. I just play a male character so guys don't flirt with me in game like on WoW.

[|GM|]: oh nice.

To []: How about you?

[|GM|]: I'm wearing panties :]

[|GM|]:(joke)

To []: Oh, not wearing any hmmm? I did see you take them off earlier after all.

[|GM|]:I am going to summon you in a few to take care of your petition

[|GM|]:Exibitionist :)

To []: Summoning me? How romantic.

To []: Where’s my summon?

[|GM|]: lol

[]: You really do love me.

[|GM|]: this is the spot!

[]: You like this?

[|GM|]: r

[]: Head?

[|GM|]: yea

[]: I left the boots on. They’re hawt.

[|GM|]: r

[]: My panties wont come off :[

[|GM|]: lol its odd looking at a guy character… lol

[|GM|]: in rl?

To []: Huh?

To []: No, in game =[

[|GM|]: your panties wont come off in real life :)

[|GM|]: oh…

[|GM|]: I’ll just have to tear them off and have my way lol

To []: YES!!!

To []: Whip out your massive sword too.

[|GM|]: ROFL

[|GM|]: lol you like?

To []: I can’t jump up on top of it? =(

[|GM|]: hmm that could pose a problem :)

To []: =]

[|GM|]: you’ll just have to take it until I am finished with you.

To []: Are you mighty warrior? Can you slay those meanies that attacked me? =(

To []: O.o you do like multiple people in on it eh? =)

[|GM|]: er.. how old are you (hopefully not under 18 lol)

To []: I’m 9.

[|GM|]: OMG

To []: “_-

To []: Want to be my daddy? Remember, I do like roleplaying ^_--

[|GM|]: oh nice…

[|GM|]: um your not really 9 are you? I just want to be sure lol

To []: Come on… do I sound like I’m 9? What 9 year old knows about glory holes?

[|GM|]: you don’t but you never know lol

[|GM|]:you been a bad girl?

To []: I’ve never been a good girl.

[|GM|]: oh very nice. But you know you will have to be spanked right?

[|GM|]: Hmm take me out and put me in your mouth’

To []: !

To []: Not till you spank me with your sword!

[|GM|]: hmm you are bad.

[|GM|]: what if I rip your panties off and **** you hard till I am satisfied?

To []: That sounds perfect

To []: Going to use clobber? :P

[|GM|]: Want to feel you get really we so I can put just the head of my **ck inside you and use my hand to slowly move it around before plunging it fully into you and making you take it all.

(Uh oh CLIMAX)

To []: You’re just as kinky as me

To []: Infact you’re so kinky, you just cybered with a dude :P

[] shouts: THIS IS SPARTA

[|GM|]: then when you are really hot and needing more I can reposition and slide my wet tongue up your legs and do small circles again around your belly button and then let my tongue trail down your **nt.

[|GM|]: oh that would really be not good lol

To []: Love you =]

To []: By the way, I’ve been fapping to this the whole time.

[|GM|]: lol why did you want this then lol you gay?

[|GM|]: are you serious?

To []: Serious about what?

[|GM|]: um what’s fapping (not up to par on the ling) lol

To []: I was joking about the fapping, but I am indeed a dude.

(And the epic conclusion)

[|GM|]: lol ok.

[|GM|]: Glad I put my clothes back on lol

To []: Yeah probably a good idea. I have aids.

Comments

• mrroboto40mrroboto40 Member UncommonPosts: 657
    Originally posted by JarredStone

Where the hell do they get these morons?

(Here it is transcripted since the image quality is low.)

To []: ..with dual wield barbarians though, I mean TWO?!?! That's a bit difficult for me to handle. I'd rather stick with one big sword.

[|GM|]: You like it rough I take it :)

To []: Of Course, I'm a ***ing rock sniffer.

To []: With daggers.

To []: And I'm specced for second wind =) I can go all night.

[|GM|]: lol wow, I don't think I would ever be the same :)

[|GM|]: um WOw this is turning me on lol.

To []: Hong Says he wants in on the hot action. But he's a gold farmer/seller. How do you feel about that? He does have a big bow =]

Lol?

Why is the image quality so low.

• DraccanDraccan Member Posts: 1,050

*breaks out chair and popcorn - crunch*

• CujoSWAoACujoSWAoA Member UncommonPosts: 1,781

Its a little odd that you're transcribing a screenshot.....

• BodeusBodeus Member Posts: 516

GMs have needs too... I hope they used protection

• BorkotronBorkotron Member Posts: 282

Some people have too much time on their hands.

• UmbralUmbral Member Posts: 1,051

JarredStone

I cant belive you really think the GM is cybering, how naive can you be?

The GM is just joking, nothing more, it is pretty clear he noticed the other person is joking and tried to be funny, just that.

He is just joking and socialazing, nothing more, if you think this is sexual language, I think something must be wrong with you.

arent this : [|GM|]: I'm wearing panties :]

[|GM|]:(joke)  clear to you?

Ok Ok, Funcom is making a lot of mistakes, but really, lets give this GM a break...

• EduardoASGEduardoASG Member Posts: 832

looks like a fake

Aion, AoC, AC, AO, DDO, Eve, Eq2, GW, MW3, L1&2, RF, RIFT, SWG, SWTOR, TR, UO, WOW, WAR
  • JarredStoneJarredStone Member Posts: 29
    Originally posted by Umbral

JarredStone
    I cant belive you really think the GM is cybering, how naive can you be?
    The GM is just joking, nothing more, it is pretty clear he noticed the other person is joking and tried to be funny, just that.
    He is just joking and socialazing, nothing more, if you think this is sexual language, I think something must be wrong with you.
    arent this : [|GM|]: I'm wearing panties :]

[|GM|]:(joke)  clear to you?
    Ok Ok, Funcom is making a lot of mistakes, but really, lets give this GM a break...

At this point, I don't know what to believe. True, it could be just a joke, but I'll let the public form their own opinions.

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

That GM had my baby. AND THEN HE ATE IT!!

But seriously. Joking or not, that GM was unprofessional at best, and an idiot at worst.

• BigdavoBigdavo Member UncommonPosts: 1,863

Even if the conversation wasn't really a proper cyber, that GM is a friggen retard!

O_o o_O

And so the story is concluded, glad you've enjoyed the play by play.

Do the GM's actually get paid to do this?

• LondonMagusLondonMagus Member Posts: 700

LOL, is that for real? Surely it's another gag thread, no GM could really be that dumb could they?

If you can't "Have your cake & eat it too", then how can "The proof of the pudding be in the eating"?

Originally posted by Zorvan

But seriously. Joking or not, that GM was unprofessional at best, and an idiot at worst.

Im not sure Zorvan, sure he was a bit silly, but he didnt use heavy language and the player started this kind of thing, he could be rude and stay silent or just tried to be social or a bit funny, as he did.

Really, it was a very normal thing, he would be unprofessional if it was an issue about the game, and it wasnt, he was just human, nothing more and I already saw GMs playing with another players and acting as normal human beings in a lot of MMOs.

LondonMagus

He was not dumb, the player started it and he just made some jokes about the situation, nothing more...

Petitions without answers are worse than that, and I got a lot of this issue in SOE games, Funcom games, NCsoft games...

• sanders01sanders01 Member Posts: 1,357

Originally posted by Zorvan

Im not sure Zorvan, sure he was a bit silly, but he didnt use heavy language and the player started this kind of thing, he could be rude and stay silent or just tried to be social or a bit funny, as he did.

Really, it was a very normal thing, he would be unprofessional if it was an issue about the game, and it wasnt, he was just human, nothing more and I already saw GMs playing with another players and acting as normal human beans in a lot of MMOs.

The GM was unprofessinal, and should be punished some kind of way for it IMO.

Currently restarting World of Warcraft :/

Already corrected it Sanders;)

Common mistake as english is not my first language.

Anyway, as I said it was a bit silly, but nothing really heavy as it was the player who was manipulating the situation.

If Funcom wasnt in the black list no one would probably talk about it.

• cerebrixcerebrix Member UncommonPosts: 566

all of a sudden i totally want to play this game.

Games i'm playing right now...

"In short, I thought NGE was a very bad idea" - Raph Koster talking about NGE on his blog at raphkoster.com

• AethiosAethios Member Posts: 1,527

... as it was the player who was manipulating the situation.

The player may have instigated, but it was the GM who teleported them together so they could get naked, and male-on-male no less.

If Funcom wasnt in the black list no one would probably talk about it.

Just the opposite. It's obvious that certain AoC fans are going to spin this as (dare I say it) a "good thing," GMs "acting human" and all that nonsense. If this happened in WoW and nothing was done there would be a virtual riot.

Really, it was a very normal thing, he would be unprofessional if it was an issue about the game, and it wasnt, he was just human, nothing more and I already saw GMs playing with another players and acting as normal human beings in a lot of MMOs.

Heavy language? Please check last 4 screens.

If a player starts a silly petition, you discard it, or give a standard response of some sort. Cybering is NOT the way to go.

Social and funny? Hell yes it was funny, 'if it was a player'. This is a GameMaster, a representative and helper of the AoC community. That scenario right there sets an image for the entire company and lineup of GM's, and what does it say? Nothing positive I assure you.

Very normal? This is as abnormal as it gets! You don't see a teacher flirting with her/his students during school time, so why would you see a GM do so with a player?

• LondonMagusLondonMagus Member Posts: 700

LondonMagus
    He was not dumb, the player started it and he just made some jokes about the situation, nothing more...
    Petitions without answers are worse than that, and I got a lot of this issue in SOE games, Funcom games, NCsoft games...

OK maybe dumb was a little harsh, but in RL when people are present in an official capacity at any social event they are advised to avoid such behaviour for precisely the sort of publicity this thread has gathered.

It's no different than a Police Officer finding himself on the news for being caught interacting with a hooker in a lewd manner whilst on duty. Given the current appetite for negative publicity, especially that involving GMS, he was at best naive to not have anticipated this.

If you can't "Have your cake & eat it too", then how can "The proof of the pudding be in the eating"?

Originally posted by JarredStone

Very normal? This is as abnormal as it gets! You don't see a teacher flirting with her/his students during school time, so why would you see a GM do so with a player?

Well, to tell the truth, I already saw teachers flirting with students and students flirting with teachers...

But I live in another country, maybe it is a cultural thing?

Really, for me it is normal and I dont see what he said as heavy language.

edit : I dont think it is fair to compare the relationship between a GM and a player with the relationship between a teacher and a student... but really, you never saw a teacher flirting ( in a soft mode ) with a student or the opposite?

Originally posted by Aethios

Just the opposite. It's obvious that certain AoC fans are going to spin this as (dare I say it) a "good thing," GMs "acting human" and all that nonsense. If this happened in WoW and nothing was done there would be a virtual riot.

Aethios, Im not trying to spin this in any sense, Im not playing the fanboy here, but as I said, maybe it is a cultural thing, but, for me it is just a normal human act.

It doesnt matter if it was in AoC , WoW, EQ2, Gw, as for me a GM will have a pure and simple social role too, he is not like a police man...

Originally posted by LondonMagus

OK maybe dumb was a little harsh, but in RL when people are present in an official capacity at any social event they are advised to avoid such behaviour for precisely the sort of publicity this thread has gathered.
    It's no different than a Police Officer finding himself on the news for being caught interacting with a hooker in a lewd manner whilst on duty. Given the current appetite for negative publicity, especially that involving GMS, he was at best naive to not have anticipated this.

Yes, I agree, he was naive, joking or not, but the player who started it and took screenshots was an idiot in my opinion.

Yes, I agree, he was naive, joking or not, but the player who started it and took screenshots was an idiot in my opinion.

As someone already stated, the GM was the one responsible for teleporting them and suggesting the idea of Cybering, the player was simply playing along. Hell, the GM was the only one who went and cybered with the player, the latter of which simply went 'that's kinky'.

Alright, so the player is an idiot for taking screenshots, just like the the clerk is an idiot for installing a camera in his store, just like the policeman is an idiot for taping a chase scene etc.

Not only are they a great source of laughter, they're also proof of the GM's incompetence, unprofessionality and possibly the standard Funcom set for itself. Did I mention they make a nice forum thread?

At this point, I feel like you're trolling.

JarredStone

The fact I disagree with you dont turn me into a troll.

The player didnt acted as he was offended and in my opinion this has nothing to do with the police example you used.

Really, in my opinion lack of petition answers is an issue, what happened here is not, and yes, the player manipulated the situation.

As I said, maybe it is a cultural thing, but it is clear my point of view about all this is not similar to yours, there is no reason to call me a troll because of that.

This discussion has been closed.