Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server Question

SovrathSovrath Boston Area, MAMember Posts: 20,757 Epic

Are there any differences between the servers, such as one being mostly Euro and Others being more U.S, etc?

Tagged:

Comments

• GreeferGreefer Moncton, NBMember Posts: 60 Uncommon

Gaihon - More Europeans .. more carebearish

Evanguard - PVE oriented

Brumhart - Drama / PVP / Guild politics and fighting

There is a new hardcore pvp server with looting coming this month too.

• SgtFrogSgtFrog LondonMember Posts: 5,001

you walking away from l2?

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

• SovrathSovrath Boston Area, MAMember Posts: 20,757 Epic

Thanks Greefer!

No Sgt. Frog, I'm afraid I'm entrenched in L2. However, I was in the closed Beta of Archlord and thought there were many redeeming features (it's also a "bit" L2ish) and really liked some of the Art design. So I thought I would just go check it out and see what's changed. I actually really liked the grinding because it was very "relaxing".

Edit: though it is possible I can leave l2 for Aion. We'll see.

• SgtFrogSgtFrog LondonMember Posts: 5,001
    Originally posted by Sovrath

Thanks Greefer!
    No Sgt. Frog, I'm afraid I'm entrenched in L2. However, I was in the closed Beta of Archlord and thought there were many redeeming features (it's also a "bit" L2ish) and really liked some of the Art design. So I thought I would just go check it out and see what's changed. I actually really liked the grinding because it was very "relaxing".

lol ah i see :)

well good luck with the game :) but personally if you want a free grind game i think RF is better. made by the same people.

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

Originally posted by SgtFrog

Thanks Greefer!

well good luck with the game :) but personally if you want a free grind game i think RF is better. made by the same people.

Thanks, but I tried RF Online and didn't like it. This is just sort of a diversion for 20 minutes before I go to bed. Not to be taken seriously at all. Though in the end, I don't really take any game "that" seriously.

• RasereiRaserei webster, MAMember Posts: 1,022 Uncommon

Thanks Greefer!

Thanks, but I tried RF Online and didn't like it. This is just sort of a diversion for 20 minutes before I go to bed. Not to be taken seriously at all. Though in the end, I don't really take any game "that" seriously.

what level are you in Lineage 2?

Originally posted by Raserei

Thanks Greefer!

what level are you in Lineage 2?

78 Stormscreamer with a 59 Destroyer  Sub. I started in Prelude whe the leveling was a lot harder. Now it's a bit easier but I can't really dedicate the same amount of effort I put in when I first started. I mean, there are just other things to do.