Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• sanders01sanders01 Member Posts: 1,357

No difference.

Currently restarting World of Warcraft :/

• Timid_SoulTimid_Soul Member Posts: 7

Yeah, I realized that. I changed the topic. Sorry about the pointless question.

Well since you changed it, is that a real question? Because I can tell you alot of differences :)

Yeah, this is the new question. How are they different? Which do you prefer?

We'll lets see. I've played both atleast a year each, then quit, WoW was much better IMO, even the PvP had me more intrested, and I did P2P for Knight online, but it's a waste of money, the grind isnt bad, it's just the community. That is where WoW got it good. I loved WoW community, no matter what the haters say, it's good.

So in the end: WoW: 10 out of 10

Knight Online: 8 out of 10.

Both are good, but I choose WoW.

What advantages does paying for Knight Online give you over not paying?

For one, you can log onto the game at peak times, and you get extra XP from killing stuff, better loot, more gold for selling things to NPC merchants, etc. Could check it out on there site, I cant remember it all.

ummm...i just downloaded it. Its not fullscreen, why is that. I want it fullscreen and the little square thing isnt there

Use the options.

Im looking in the options and i dont see fullscreen. Do you know where it is?

Edit: Nevermind, googled it. Its Window mode. Kinda weird, but you uncheck it to get fullscreen

Edit 2: Its still weird. Its not completely fullscreen.

Edit 3: Now its working. I dont know why it dint first time.

• PepsipwnzgodPepsipwnzgod Member Posts: 203

Is this thread some sort of a silly joke?

Not only is WoW newer but it doesnt have the flaws that knight has such as the ability to power level your own character in Knight, the obvious over powered tendencies of classes in any situation on Knight online and the horrible lack of endgame content, i played KO for 2 years straight before WoW and i gotta tell ya WoW blows Knight out of the water.

IF you ever find a point in time where you can actually enter Knight online, which nowadays is more rare then seeing jesus in your potatoe salad, your greeted by gold spammers, power leveling spammers, horribly rude gamers that will call you a newb and KS you everychance they get, the grouping is poor and if you ever do enter a group there's probably a hacker or it's the same character running 3 dif accounts.

The graphics on KO are basically squares plopped on top of each other and unless you enjoy a migraine after about 2 hours of gameplay this is not the game for you, the detail is poor and the mass of mobs near each other leave you up for constant death unless youre a mage spamming aoe 1 shots on any mob near you..

WoW is at least a 7.5/10 whereas KO is like a 3/10

-----------------------------
    IVE PLAYED WOW AND LIKED IT SO IM A FANBOI PLZ FLAME MY THREADS CUZ I MIGHT MENTION WOW

Graphics dont make a game for me though ^_^ I liked the gameplay of KO, and the community (When you got to know them) wasnt that bad.

Ive only started playing WoW today, and KO maybe a few days total. KO is getting boring to me anyway. WoW keeps me entertained. No it wasnt a joke. It started out as one thing, found out the answer and edited it for another question.