Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game Music

I've sen the trailers and I dunno about people with sound but the music needs improvment. Great music gets you into the mood you play, this music makes me not want to play. I was expecting good music like in Pirates of the Carribean:The cruse of the Black Pearl. Now theres real pirate music. This one is really chessy. For an Emy Award winner that did Master and Commander, I do not belive this.... I belive in graphics and roleplaying, but I also belive in good gameplay music.

Please post comments, and I would like to see like a theme music for a certain part but when you engage the full red alert meaning you go into battle than a battle theme should come up. I wouldnt want the type of music in the trailers come up during battle.

Please post comments on this......

Cross My Paths and I'll Cross Yours

Cross My Paths and I'll Cross Yours

Comments

• MopsterMopster Member Posts: 47

The sound is done by Richard King, winner of an Oscar Award for M&C. POBS won't have music. The music you heard is the theme song that will be used in trailers and in the menu.

• PhaZon7PhaZon7 Member Posts: 13

I hope they do put ambience music in it, not like actual theme music while sailing but just ambience-type stuff. Sailing along with nobody in sight and just hearing the waves an stuff, it could get a little boring. Ambience music can spice things up but not too much, like theme music, so it just gets annoying.

HMS Progeny--

International Forces - Forums

• RedLegsRedLegs Member Posts: 22
     Arr de music should be after me sinks ye ship and take de loot in the cantina with me pirate freinds. But when im at sea all I wana hear is the canons roar and maby me Parrot repeating me comands. But then agen maby a crewman or somthing can play a song to cheer up de crew you know like bring up morale or somthing Ifin Im losing the batle or somthing.image

• ColdmeatColdmeat Member UncommonPosts: 3,407

There's always winamp, or whatever mp3 player you prefer, and some appropriate music of your own.

The Jolly Rogers are a good band to start with, particularly for the less law abiding players.

-------
    I was never what you wanted, I could never never please.
    I swallowed all our sorrow in the midst of my disease.
    All my fortunes, all my gains, all the battles I have won...
    Now collapsing like the rain, I stand alone, your only son...

Take some solace in these words, take notice of this place.
    Hollow whispers that they are, like the wind upon my face.
    Sing softly in my ear and look at me with wonder.
    I will try to ease your fear as the darkness pulls you under.

• WickedMouseWickedMouse Member Posts: 32

Originally posted by Coldmeat

There's always winamp, or whatever mp3 player you prefer, and some appropriate music of your own.
    The Jolly Rogers are a good band to start with, particularly for the less law abiding players.

Indeed there is :)

• MopsterMopster Member Posts: 47

Shanties sang by your crew was discussed, but i don't think that will be for R1