Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Definitively left KO[and review]

ImlikeuImlikeu Member Posts: 44

Hello everyone. Im back into this forum because i'm back in mmorpgs, or i think so.

Three days ago, i started playing KO for second time and...  OMG, I just found it isn't a free2play game anymore... And so, at the third day, im here saying goodbye to this great Game. I started playing at beggining of 06, when you didn't need to pay to enter the server. And those times were great ^^.

Really nice game, buy I wouldn't EVER pay for this. If I pay, i would choose another game. Want to know why?

Community (we all know that in this game we can't talk about a "community").

-Service (is somebody there? :S i've NEVER received a good answer from those fucking tickets)

-LAG (god, it's terrible to hunt some times, hand to hand monsters hit you even from far away, even with a good connection)

-This game would be the best free to play game(for me) if it just had let you enter the server.

Otherwise:

Quests? They're allright. Just a little bit repetitive.

Graphics and sound, it's OK. I don't need any more to live a rol-fantasy. Well, sound could be better xD.

I don't have to mention pVp =). I had really fun with that.

Hope you understand my english and goodbye!

Comments

• sanders01sanders01 Member Posts: 1,357

There was no lag atall for me, but yes, this game was great, but got ruined.

Currently restarting World of Warcraft :/

• RavZterzRavZterz Member UncommonPosts: 618

I just found the game and was thinking of trying it but it sounds like it has similar issues as horizons and I don't feel like spending money on a game like that.  Maybe It'll get better

Make games you want to play.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RavikAztar

• khartokhar3khartokhar3 Member UncommonPosts: 486
    Originally posted by Ravik

I just found the game and was thinking of trying it but it sounds like it has similar issues as horizons and I don't feel like spending money on a game like that.  Maybe It'll get better

hmm..u wouldnt say that if u would know k2 network

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440
    Originally posted by khartokhar3

Originally posted by Ravik

hmm..u wouldnt say that if u would know k2 network

So true, they ban you for nothing and then dont respond to any of your questions for getting banned, and the GM's are jerks...really was looking forward to the game but k2 ruined it

• zilinskaszilinskas Member Posts: 8

I like this game, the pvp of it is one of the best pvp in all MMORPGs, but things such hacks, farmers and a very bad community (if you wanna play this game also learn turkish and forget other languages) ruins this game .