Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should i get

SirscottSirscott Member Posts: 30

should i get this game is it still popula in the world

Comments

• ipod80gbipod80gb Member Posts: 90

i play both 8)

• Sanctus_MorsSanctus_Mors Member Posts: 597

What's stopping you from playing both. You can never give up GW since your account is free

your arguement is so persuasive, so filled with knowledge and insight. You back up your argument very articulately, with suggestions of improvements and raising examples to glorify your position....oh wait, you didn't

• SirscottSirscott Member Posts: 30

is city of villains/heros still popula in the world

• Sanctus_MorsSanctus_Mors Member Posts: 597

Edit: looking at your other posts, I'd say it doesn't matter. All that matters is that  you have fun.

your arguement is so persuasive, so filled with knowledge and insight. You back up your argument very articulately, with suggestions of improvements and raising examples to glorify your position....oh wait, you didn't

what is the best serever

• SynEaterSynEater Member Posts: 63

Freedom is busy

how bussy

• SynEaterSynEater Member Posts: 63

busy enough you might not get on at rare moments and has a medium-heavy load on it

who playes City of villains and heros or just villains

should i get good VS evil or Villains only

• OortonOorton Member Posts: 47

Buy the cheapest - now, either game allows you to create either heroes or villains.

do you play who ever dose can i be there friend if i get city of villains

befor i buy it i have a trial code on me and witch side is better Heros or villains

• AmarsirAmarsir Member UncommonPosts: 703

Most people play both sides, with multiple characters on each side.

Go play the trial. I think it's much better than GW, but no reason you have to stop playing that if you like it.

Currently playing:
    DC Universe
    Planetside 2
    Magic Online
    Simunomics, the Massive Multiplayer Economic Simulation Game. Play for free.

so people still play in the world do you play

• therain93therain93 Member UncommonPosts: 2,039

Yep, many of us still play.   The recommendation for brand new players is to go hero-side.  Hero content is a bit more open and diverse plus the hero mentality is to help people, including new players so you can get lots of questions answered easily.