Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should i play this?

2»

Comments

• MakestroMakestro Member Posts: 218

if your motherboard supports it get 512mb more of ram and you should be good honestly

mmorpgs eat up a lot of ram :P

oh and also go imperial! imperials are the best :D

www.scarybadguys.com

• YayapYayap Member Posts: 4

I have played since beta off and on and I can tell you from personal experience that yes the game does get a little laggy but how ever say's the game locks up in Coronet is just talking BS. Also it depends what you are comming into this game to do if your just trying to buy time until WOW, EQ2 or something like that I defently suggest it. If you are looking for a actual star wars game go away. The GCW is in a state of chaos with jedi and combat medics ruleing it(their getting slaped upisde their head soon with the nerf bat so that wont last long). Bugs from the start of the game have still been here classes are serverly unbalanced making some classes worthless. Money is so easy to come by its not a challenge to get uber equips because you can do it in the first month if you really wanted to.

It does have some good points it is one of the most open games I have played you can basicly do anything you want anyways you want to. It does provide great roleplaying aspects as well if you are into that type of thing. I say like the others try the trial and see if you like it personality I dont suggest it for the long run and you WILL get fed up with the devs in about 2 or 3 months.