Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning: Behind the Career System - Part Two

2»

Comments

• BluezeerBluezeer Member Posts: 30

All that sound so good to me . I believe the classe will be very close to balance and .. healer are not weak againts ranged dps !

• GorillaGorilla Member UncommonPosts: 2,235
    Originally posted by Flummoxed

Outstanding.  As with DAoC this system lends itself to Elite play, meaning players will HAVE to Know how to run their (and others) race/class if they hope to succeed at the high level "metagame".
    Hard to explain if you haven't experienced it personally but there truly is a dramatic synergy that takes place in a party who knows their chars. 
    I lucked out and was part of such a guild in DAoC and was genuinely amazed sometimes at what a party could accomplish, it was like this well oiled killing machine that effortlessly blew through opponents far above the party's level.  Contrast that with -identical- random pickup groups who struggled just to defeat evens and mostly ended up getting everyone killed.

Yes it was quite something. Early in the games life the exp grind towards the end was horrendous though with a tight knit group tackling tough encounters you could partly mitigate that. Puts you in good stead for the RvR. Happy days.