Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

plz read: important info

angus725angus725 Member Posts: 8

navyfield is a game u either hate or love...

before anything, theres more then 1 version of NF,

the web site shown is www.navyfield.eu which is the europan version of NF

the version most people will play (and most skillful of the english versions) is...

www.navyfield.com which is the NFNA (navyfield north america)

also:

www.navyfield.ru is russian...

www.navyfield.co.kr i'm pretty sure is korean

http://www.navyfield.com.cn/ is chinese

if there are others, i dont know if there are any..

information:

www.nf-guides.com is your friend. read it, know it, memorize it. (NFNA.)

www.trainworld.us (database)(NFNA)

if u need to know to to play/ play well/ not be called a noob/etc

READ THE FOURMS (lots)

(i've played for almost 2 years and i have a lv 106, lv 96 (BBs), got a few subs, CVs, i know what i'm talking about)

other uesful info:

get in a fleet (aka clan/guild) when u can, normally when u want to get into a good fleet, u want to apply at their fourms, and most good fleets dont recruit in-game...

before u play your first practice(or 2nd) make a new sailor, doesnt matter the stats, lv him to lv 6 and class him as a radio man, and leave him untill....u need to lv him again(which u probley never will)

dont pay in the first 2 weeks of playing.....(u level way too fast(28lvs a day) and u dont really learn how to play, people call u noob, retarted, etc)

dont rush into a game, it'll get u killed, aka, less exp, though it is a tatic consider by some called fictorying...

ASK people what u dont know.......ASK LOTS (do post on the NF fourms that this is your first time playing, is there anything u need to know), people will help you out alot

some general info if u dont read nf-guides...

guns:

L guns: have range but mroe reload time

guns with no L or D behind it: normal guns(aka N guns) medium range, medium reload

D guns: less reload time, less range

ammo:

HHE(heavy heavy explosive) bad range, more then normal dmg

HE; normal range, normal damage

LHE(light heavy explosive): less damage, more range(what u must for BBs+)

what else........

did i tell u that NF is FREE(FREE) err....FREE, well......thats waht $DE is trying to tell u....actually when u get into the game..u'll find your self spend lots of real $$, but if your like me(smart) u'll be getting other people to spend $$ for u...

when nf says that you HAVE TO PAY when your lv 30.... its not true....u just get 60% less xp...which is not much when your lv 50 below...(i've seen somebody get to lv 80+ that has never bought any subscription on nf) i suggest u grind at at least lv 40 before buying any subscription...

about me:

i play on NY server on north america servers...(if u make a acc on nfna servers, nominate me...)

if u need to ask any questions, xfire:angus725

if i'm not there, or i'm awol, ask here

http://www.vets-fleet.com/ , my fleet site, very good/oldest one in the server

Comments

• althariusaltharius Member Posts: 6

You COULD to to the NFNA site...

But if you want a lag free NavyField experience you visit the EU site at www.navyfield.eu

Our hamsters are a lot less lazy

• angus725angus725 Member Posts: 8

chances are, if you in north america u'll have a smaller ping to the NA server...and thus lag less

same with the people in europe

both servers are good(na server is more experenced, eu is made out of noobs)

but chances are, u'll want to play your local version to avoid error: please play your local NF

btw, are u a gm/tnf/$DE from EU servers?

• althariusaltharius Member Posts: 6

Actually Angus, yes i'm a Mod in NFEU.

but we don't have anything to do with SDE.

The reason why the NFEU website is shown is that it's an NFEU publicity push.

Hence my reply to your post.

ah i see

nice meeting ya

• ussenterprisussenterpris Member Posts: 2

yes there ar eother servers...but i live in the us and iuse th eu version of the game...i dont lag at all..and th eu version is the best run inmy opinion

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412

I like the NFNA version, we got that really awesome thing called ONF.

onf and their crappy cv patches ftw!

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412

The CV patch wasn't so popular due to the Fuel nerf, but in many aspects its more balanced then before.  Not to mention, all the gunline ships before BB3 are well balanced.

fuel nerf has been fixed!

a note: on NFNA, all items are cheaper then NFEU, in NFEU, all subscriptions are cheaper tehn NFNA -.-