Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good for me?

Cheeco88Cheeco88 Member Posts: 9

Would this game be any good for me? I've looked it over a bit, but want some opinions.

I used to play Silkroad Online a lot and became quite good at it. Though, it got boring, so I quit. I tried playing it again, but the password and ID recovering things for silkroad suck ass

I liked Silkroad, and this game sort of seemed like that. If I liked Silkroad, would I like this?

I'm a bit crazy over this thing because I've been dieing to play a good MMO.

Comments

• imavirus22imavirus22 Member Posts: 19

its 1 awesome game it's one of my top games im ganna play it again (i wanna get a break from 2moons with all the disconnections)also it has great PvP 3 factions 3 wepons leveling is easy and you can get special wepons that are unique rare etc...also GMs are active and no bots advertising gold (not when a GM is on :D)

• packerspackers Member Posts: 30

This game is absolutely great.ive never played silkroad so idk. but pvp is great, 3 clans to choose from(Guanyins rule!!!!)and u can enchant ur weapon either its a rare or unique. Has quite a bit animals in it to choose from. nice community and its easy to lvl. Great fun and lots of skills to learn from. I hope u try it

• rasgrixrasgrix Member Posts: 169

it has lack of creative content and i can't really give you a good game because you did not give examples, silkroads doesn't count because it is bot heaven and its dying

• imavirus22imavirus22 Member Posts: 19

lack of creative content are you crazy? The gore system , factions , rares , enchantments i mean seriously have you even played the game pased level 5? Learn what you talk about before you do talk about it