Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Character Models

NBlitzNBlitz ZwollePosts: 1,904Member

Can someone be so kind as to post screenshots of the faces of the various races right here in this thread?

Comments

• GaladournGaladourn AthensPosts: 1,052Member

just a note, upcoming patch GU6 is going to be reinstating many functionalities in character customization not working atm due to various bugs. Currently character customization is crippled because of a certain bug appearing with character helmets, but that (and new animations) will be back with GU6...

• NBlitzNBlitz ZwollePosts: 1,904Member
    Originally posted by Galadourn

just a note, upcoming patch GU6 is going to be reinstating many functionalities in character customization not working atm due to various bugs. Currently character customization is crippled because of a certain bug appearing with character helmets, but that (and new animations) will be back with GU6...

Ok thanks for the info. Can't wait!

• DruchiiiDruchiii rioPosts: 108Member

Originally posted by nblitz

Can someone be so kind as to post screenshots of the faces of the various races right here in this thread?
    vanguard.gamepressure.com/vanguard_races.asp

• TorakTorak xxxxxxxxxPosts: 4,905Member

Originally posted by Galadourn

Are you sure on that? I have not seen anything offical that it will be. I know it will be soon but so far I haven't seen anything about what GU6 will have.

• GaladournGaladourn AthensPosts: 1,052Member

No not sure, only been playing VG for about 3 weeks now, but that's what i picked up from reading the official fora. Apparently character customization should have already been included in GU5 but didn't make it...