Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should I give it a go?

Wildman2121Wildman2121 Member Posts: 90

Ive been looking for a new MMO, and a lot of people rave that this is one of the best f2p MMOs. Can somone tell me about it and tell me if I should play or not? I need some opinions and info on the game. Thanks =)

Comments

• liumlium Member Posts: 138

Nah is so crap now you get crazy lag you dc every 10 min can't do nunvice dg any more you lose time sometimes you progress get lost is shit hole downlpad Dekaron is the 2moons copy cat much much beter no lag awsome server never disconected i wasted time in 2moons for nothing now i play dekaron falow mine advice :)

• PepsipwnzgodPepsipwnzgod Member Posts: 203

dont listen to lium he's a scrub that has either an awful internet provider or a bad computer, ive never lagged NOR DC'd ingame while playing 2moons, i do recomend it due to the fact that it is very fast paced but it truely is a grinder

-----------------------------
    IVE PLAYED WOW AND LIKED IT SO IM A FANBOI PLZ FLAME MY THREADS CUZ I MIGHT MENTION WOW

• MaxleonidasMaxleonidas Member Posts: 12
    Originally posted by lium

Nah is so crap now you get crazy lag you dc every 10 min can't do nunvice dg any more you lose time sometimes you progress get lost is shit hole downlpad Dekaron is the 2moons copy cat much much beter no lag awsome server never disconected i wasted time in 2moons for nothing now i play dekaron falow mine advice :)

does your gaming rig meet the game spcifications.?

mine does and i never had a any of the issues that you described.

• hawkwindhawkwind Member Posts: 124

The game has serious issues- there are no doubts about that. .. ..Fanboi and 2 moon insiders feed forums with disinformation to try and encourage players to come to it.

!: 

Bots. Yep, they have them in spades.

2:

They lose accounts and require more information to replace them than any company in MMORPG history. You have account name and password? Not enough info. You have the correct email address? Nope, you also need a screen shot of the character and other stuff....They do not bother with little things like a photo copy of your ID or anything like a notarized ID proof...

3: Did you use paypal to buy the items that make the game more playable? See # 2...

Support is not good, the game DOES lag,  getting DC even on gaming machines happens and Bots all add up to, "Why bother?" Engrish is heard a lot and really odd behaviors are not unusual, odd as in borderline mental from fringe players who may be hairy fat belly men drinking a beer while leering at a toon wearing a bikini. Oh yeah, 2Moon offers a bikini upgrade for female characters...think about that a bit.

As far as vilolent toons go, I put this one way down on the ladder. For a kid trying to getinto MMORPG this is a good place to start but I would reconsider enetering any financial information.

Don't ya eat the yellow snow!

• DynastiesDynasties Member Posts: 9

I'm not bothered about what anyone says really. I quite like 2moons and I'd recommend it ;]

• samad1samad1 Member Posts: 24

actually its a good f2p game just acclaim sux as a hoster

• WillClarkeWillClarke Member Posts: 41

Play Dekaron.  Same game just less lag/dc.

• aZn-XaZn-X Member Posts: 17

Dekaron is not if  you since ur in the US. 

"Living To Die"

• GuRu39GuRu39 Member UncommonPosts: 58

2 Moons is a good F2P game if you like them. It has crafting and upgrading your armor and such, kinda like Diablo's Imbue. It has great combat and good PVP, or it did when I played it. If you are looking to play this game, and enjoy PVP and territorial kids then rock on. The graphics are suprisingly good for an Acclaim game and the grind is just lovely. Over 100+ levels to accomplish. I stopped around 85 myself.

• kingdave2006kingdave2006 Member Posts: 30

Hawkwind nailed it. Try the game out for yourself by all means but dont get your hopes up. Bots are rampant, more so than any other Free MMO I have played. The game itself is ok, fun at times really but customer service is next to useless, hackers still pop up every so often and the Bots....I really don't need to go on. Try for yourself since its free but hang on to your real money for awhile before spending any of it in 2Moons.