Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Compare to 9 dragons

cabalrocscabalrocs Member Posts: 4

acclaim is the company that made this, right? they also made 9dragons. plz help. i like both but i only want to focus on 1 game

Comments

• khartokhar3khartokhar3 Member UncommonPosts: 486

acclaim is the publisher not the developer. i cant tell u which one is better since i never played 9dragons but anyway 2moons is one of the best f2p games

• lionrwallionrwal Member Posts: 42

Ive played 9dragons before, IT SUCKS!!!!!!.The second day i played it, it crashed.Also, i couldnt find any weapons besides swords, but maybe becuase i only got to play for 2 days.

• MaxleonidasMaxleonidas Member Posts: 12

I have played both games for over 3 months.

For me both games worked flawlesly, no crashes or any other issues.

I personaly like 2moons better because of the superrior graphics, blood, violance and PvP, but thats just me.

• SahkmethSahkmeth Member UncommonPosts: 10

So.... I have a doubt....

Is Dekaron the same as 2Moons?

Make War On Bed, Make Love Wherever U Want To

• khartokhar3khartokhar3 Member UncommonPosts: 486
    Originally posted by Sahkmeth

So.... I have a doubt....
    Is Dekaron the same as 2Moons?

yes. just 2moons is for u.s and canada and dekaron for europe.

• PepsipwnzgodPepsipwnzgod Member Posts: 203

9dragons is a very poor game that makes it difficult for gamers to not only start in the game but GET into the game forcing people to start from the website like games such as gunbound.

9moons is very unique though with a crazy skill system that involves clans over classes whereas 2moons is very generic in the way that there is a healer, a tank and so on but 2moons is very different in a way that VERY class is a dpser, ANY Class can tank but really only one class can heal but it's a very POTION CENTRIC game.

it involves aggroing mass groups of mobs and aoeing although in my experience it's simpler to just stock up on mana potions and go all out per mob, i suggest 2moons simply because ive played it more then 9dragons and at level 98 i'm still not bored of the so called grind

-----------------------------
    IVE PLAYED WOW AND LIKED IT SO IM A FANBOI PLZ FLAME MY THREADS CUZ I MIGHT MENTION WOW

• vinniej55vinniej55 Member Posts: 18

I tried this game, but i was been getting bored after 5 min playing, so i deleted it!

• EmosinEmosin Member Posts: 6

9Dragons beats this game by far if i was to give a rating i would give 2moons a 3.5 star and 9dragons a 5star due to the fact that 9dragons has far better story line and lvling system