Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Florensia: Get a Beta Key For Florensia!

AdminAdmin Santa Fe, NMPosts: 5,035Administrator Common

MMORPG.com has been given 500 keys for the 3rd and final closed beta phase for Florensia.  The beta test will commence on June 10, 2008. Get your key while supplies last!

All you need to get a free key is your free MMORPG.com membership.  When you are ready to begin just CLICK HERE!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

Comments

• redcap036redcap036 AdelaidePosts: 1,230Member

NOTE:

Take note of which client you download as the client for this, has not be uploaded yet to the main site and the one's that they have up won't work with these keys.

Just be patience and register, they will be uploading the new client soon.

• GreatnessGreatness -, OHPosts: 2,004Member Uncommon

Considering I haven't played an MMO in a while, I am actually going to try this one out. BTW, if some don't get a key here, try mmosite.com click contests at the top menu.

~Greatness~

MMORPG Blog
    Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• jakoblinjakoblin MODESTO, CAPosts: 301Member

great game .  Love it

• AshGUTZAshGUTZ 850, FLPosts: 339Member

It's too bad all the keys went bye-bye. I guess i'll have to wait to try this out. :]

• mrdoublerrmrdoublerr midlandsPosts: 269Member

The third closed beta has ended on June 19! We would like to thank all participants for their help and their feedback, we had a great time with you in the game! The servers are now closed and your accounts are blocked. Please check our forum regularly for news regading the beginning of the open beta! Everyone is invited!

from main website, open beta is in july

www.florensia-online.com/